Reviews for The Sorting Hat from the Future
TheBigOne chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
ROFLMAO! Please make an actual story length based off of this new sorting!
baronesspotter chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
This story is short -but you know what, it works perfectly. I believe this story has a earned a spot on my favorites list. :) I especially love Fawkes biting Dumbledore, and Bellatrix being sorted into Azkaban. :)
oneeyereader chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Who played the Headmaster better The one in the first movie or the one in the fourth movie?
oneeyereader chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Very good young jedi warrior.
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Very Small Prophet chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
There's nothing wrong with Zach Smith except that he dares to ask the Chosen One intelligent questions. Doesn't he understand everyone is supposed to believe in Holy Harry with pure and unquestioning faith?
Very Small Prophet chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Peter Pettigrew, a Slytherin? True, he's one of the most competent Death Eaters in Vold War Two, but is he actually ambitious?

Snape, of course, could go in any House. He's as brilliant as a Ravenclaw, brave as a Gryffindor, loyal as a Hufflepuff, and ambitious as a Slytherin. But living in the same dorm with the Marauders? At least with the canon Sortings he could escape from them into his own House. Being at the mercy of those horrible bullies twenty-four hours a day? I wouldn't be surprised if he commits suicide.
thesingingowl chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Tom Riddle- House Elf!
I thought all of it was hilarious! (Except Dumbledore stuff :( )
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
randomper88 chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Keep writing. It's hilarious!
Angelia White chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
I turned 21 a couple of weeks ago. I had my Mother asking me if I felt old yet every few minutes.

I hope your family is not as annoying as mine was.

Happy Birthday!
LifeLeftUnfinished chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Aww, I wish you would update this story more. All your other pieces are so dark.
Black Vitriol chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
You know, all this time, Fawkes is shown to sign but never speak

I guess you could ask...

What does the Fawkes say?

I had to .-.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Well, Happy Early Birthday.

Cool story so far! :D
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
HA HA HA HA! House Toad! :D That made my day! This is so funny! Are you going to make a story based on these events? Because that would be cool... and what house did the Weaselys and Harry and Hermione end up in?