Reviews for The Sealing of Naruto
Centaurious chapter 8 . 4/16
The problem with this story is all the adults ignoring the fox in the room, the fact that Hinata did an unknown Seal with or to Naruto and no one is demanding to find out what happened. They are not even checking Naruto's Seal to make sure it won't fail.

Unless you fix these plot holes the story will never write its self, you won't be able to type it out, and we won't get to enjoy it.
shadow-hunter104 chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
3 years later... When are you updating this? If not, please put to up for adoption.
shadow-hunter104 chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Please continue this amazing story. This story is, how do I put it... Different... Unique ... From other stories in the site.
NinjaHero26 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
So far, so good.
ranneal chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Wow...whenever is a long time coming...as you said in your A/N the next chap will be up whenever:) I hope that this is not the end...but it looks like it might be. Great story...excellent writing...I hope to see an update sometime...please!
Thanks for writing...Randy
ranneal chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Such a cool chapter...good job with the meeting between Hinata and Hiashi and also the general meeting between all of the people involved. Very unpredictable and kind of intense. Way to show all of the characters viewpoints and keep them all realistic. Very good writing:) I wonder how you will conclude this supe story in the next chapter...I can't see how it is possible...but soooo long since it has been updated.
ranneal chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
The story and plot are great and soooo creative! This is a cool story that I wish would go on for many more chapters...but I can see that it won't. You have a very special story here and a great way with these two characters. I am a guy that likes Naruto and Hinata...and have since I first saw Naruto... you have done something unique with them here:)
ranneal chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I think that the fight scene was very cool and very well don...it was organized but confusing...just as it was supposed to be. The way they are connected is kind of funny...and sure makes for some very difficult times when they are both involved in a fight. I especially like the fact that clones from both of them popped up in the other's fight/spar. Question: maybe this is what you do in a later chapter...but, since they are connected in this seal...might the teacher's get the idea to move them to the same team? Good Chapter.
ranneal chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
I like the chapter...so cool to think about the connection between them...could be called telepathic...and it is realistic that they are getting confused at times when adjusting to this new sealing. Great story so far!
ranneal chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
This was a very good chapter once again...as you said in the A/N...maybe a little bit short. I like your take on the story...even at best Hinata and Naruto...in the manga... are both treated in a cruel fashion by many people. This is why Hinata finds solace in watching and loving Naruto. Naruto finds an escape in pranks and being a loud person who acts out. Your Hinata just found a different way to cope with a hopeless situation.
ranneal chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I really like the plot that you have shown so far...very creative. Your writing is very clear and easy to follow...I think that this will be an interesting story. I have never seen this type of sealing before. I think that the age of the characters is ok...even in the manga/anime they are doing life and death battles with ninja far older than they are...they are treated like adults. Of course in the manga they are innocent teens...as far as their personal relationships are concerned. But, this is a fanfic.
ranneal chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wow...this is a cool concept! I am going to read on to see where you go with it. Great first chapter.
blklover chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
great story keep writing please
ReadPrayWorship chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
I hae to say: At first when I stumbled upon this story,

(I was reading 'A Mysterious Bond' and the authour mentioned this story and said it was good),

I was horified...The writing was good, I must say, but I read only the first section of chap.1 and I was like...no.

But then I wen to bed wondering...what happened next?

I started reading the other chappies too and I admit: Its an interesting story with a nice plot and well-writin chapters.

So...I like it...o.k I'll admit that I VERY MUCH ENJOY IT...

I feel so dirty...*shudders*

But you have a talent of taking a good plot, executing it well, and giving your readers the 'I wonder what happened' effect.

Good job! I can't wait for you to update! Do so soon!

-RPW

p.s: I was a little confused at the end of ch.8. Does Hinata sneak out and go to Narutos house every night?
timunderwood9 chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
Bonds dealt with at a more serious level than usual is something I find interesting. And so I'm liking this (actually I'm slightly inspired, though doing a bond story of some sort is already on my todo list). Of course would the caged bird seal even work here? Or would it equally affect Naruto?

Which I suppose is a to find out.

Also what seems to be the core premise of the story is really cool- future Hinata, for whatever undoubtedly unhappy reasons of her own- decides to create a future in which she is bonded with Naruto- and she probably knows approximately what the seal does.