Reviews for Life Happens
leesmee chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
well here is the last of a good thing ... i hope u return to write someday ...be happy
leesmee chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Noooo it's time for the penultimate spoon of ice cream ... chapter 9 sniffs
leesmee chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
This is like the last few spoons of a ice cream sundae ...I'm almost to chapter 10 ...your last in over a year:O
I hope you get renewed interest in this cool story. Thanks again
leesmee chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
More please there are so few chapters left.
leesmee chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Even though the chapter was short it was good. I think you have no reason to doubt your writing or your plot both are spot on... go for it !
leesmee chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Oh I like that she is straying from the books sequence... come on please write a little bit more :)
leesmee chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
It looks like the updates were quite awhile back. Since I'm enjoying this I hope you are still a ff writer . Hey, maybe You'll be inspired to finish this since BD2 just came out . I hope so ! Thanks again
leesmee chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
THIS IS A FUN TAKE ON "THE BOOKS" thank you
Amyvicky chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
What sickens me most is that you could of posted the original chapters before you decided to give this away, you know, you haven't even written anything. All these chapters have been from the previous owner. So, please for the sake of the new readers you could post them. So, who ever adopts this can work off of that.

-_-
KzintiKiller chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
Okay, is this AN from the original owner, or the adopting writer?

KzintiKiller chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
Hmmm, she needs to think ahead. Edward will need to know about Lonnie and his crew beforehand. Ditto the Nomads. Those two issues are too dangerous to leave to chance.

A repeat, Alice must be flipping out.

In Bella's shoes, I wouldn't be able to resist leaving a token of some sort for Edward.

KzintiKiller chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
I never heard of the song or the band...but a close call just the same. Hmmm, about Bella's attraction to the dog...most people write if off the Meyer falling in love with Jakiepoo herself (as she's said in interviews) and using Bella as her sock puppet to express that love. My wife and I prefer to think that it was the imprint whammy. If you ignore author bias...well, Eclipse Bella was the next thing to brain dead, compared to the Bella of Twilight and New Moon. I don't care if she was in love with the dog or not (and I don't believe that she was) the Bella of the first two books would rather be dead than do what the Bella of Eclipse did to Edward. So SOMETHING was being done TO her. Ignoring Stephenie 'Dog Lover' Meyer as the outside influence, that leaves just the imprint whammy, trying to keep Bella close to Jacob so he'd be there when his imprint popped out. Bella and Jacob just mistook it for something more than what it was. Like poor Leah and Sam did. The imprint whammy kept Leah and Sam close so he'd be there when Emily arrived. Bella was Jacob's 'Leah'.

KzintiKiller chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
I really groove on Bella messing with his head. I'm still waiting though. Can Bella still access the "world" where Twilight rules the young girls? If so, how?

KzintiKiller chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Great ending line. Is Alice going to snoop Bella's room? She must be seeing something by now.

KzintiKiller chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Curiouser and curiouser...so, what's the family thinking about all of this? Alice must be flipping out.