Reviews for Old Wounds
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Um.

WHAT.

Seriously, I don't even follow Glee. But I'm on the edge of my seat with your crazy good suspense, and then-

WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED?

Please? Pretty please?

*dies*
finnlover chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
please i beg of you for the sake of my heart do not kill finn off in this story. please.
aksdndsjndGONE chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
This story is amazing!

I'm a hardcore Tike shipper! 3.

You're a very good author!

Please continue!

- Shawneesee (:.
aBeautifulLiar chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Oh gosh, I hope you carry this on soon! :) Even though it's been a while since the last update, but this is too amazing to give up on!
xoxomolls chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Ahhh! Poor Kurt :( But this is a great story! Thanks for posting :) You are a great writer!
Gleek4lyfe chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
I freaking love it , please update as soon as possible
njn9726 chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Yeah! You're back - don't leave us hanging!
Gina chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
brb freaking out

that was so suspenseful! can't wait for the next chapter c:
Eirinn Croi chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Hi again!

Ok so I was so excited to see that you updated this! I've been dying to know what happened next :)

Rachel's pregnant! That's a nice twist there :) Besides Quinn (Obviously!) I've never read a fic where another of the glee kids were pregnant so that's going to be interesting, especially with this psycho killer on the loose :)

I'm going to assume Kurt was shot too which I have to say I'm not too sad about. I really don't like Kurt so I don't mind you killing him :P But please let Quinn survive this one! I read your other glee thiller/murder fic (which was super excellent) but hated that Quinn had to die :( But it is you fic to do as you please, of course! (I'll just keep my fingers crossed ;)

I loved that part with Tina and Mike :) Very sweet despite what is going on. I have a feeling there are not going to out run this though, are they? Wait! Don't tell me :P haha.

Oh and with Matt dead, it's definitely not him then...But who could it be? Considering that Lauren was killed too, I think it must be someone who was in Season 2 a lot. I have an idea but I hope I'm wrong :)

Quick question...Is Shelby going to be in this one? I love her! :)

So, in summary, yet another amazing chapter and it has me on the edge of my seat waiting for more! (Which I hope is soon...yes?)

PS. Thanks so much for mentioning me in the AN :)
inactive-101 chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Nooooooooooo! Not my Kurt :(
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Okay, now you have to update this because you can't just let this hang like this forever.
amy819 chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
I am so, so, soooo happy you decided to continue with this story! I wonder what happened with kurt :( And I loved the mike/tina reunion, they're so cute! I have a bad feeling about their escape plan.. hopefully they'll be okay though!
IDontEvenKnowWhyIHaventDeleted chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
OHMYGOD FIRST OF ALL YAY FOR THE UPDATE!

SECONDLY OHMYGOD KUURT!
FireApe chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Okay, first off, no joke, I was JUST thinking about this story a couple of days ago. Dunno why, but it popped into my head and I was sad that there hadn't been an update in so long. And now here we all are again! Thank you so much for picking this story back up! I'm desperate to know how it ends!

Now that that is out of the way...

NOOOOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Kurt can't die! You can't kill Kurt! First Blaine and now Kurt and oh my god Blaine is going to die of a broken heart when he wakes up and finds out that Kurt is dead and who the hell has a gun in the hospital? There'd be cameras, right? There has to be! And Kurt can't be dead! He's just being quiet so as to not attract attention to himself, right? Please?

Oh my goodness, you really need to update soon. Please. I beg you. PLEASE!
ajp2281 chapter 8 . 8/23/2011