Reviews for Super Food World
GreenAngelHeart chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Loved this little off-screen moment that you have laid out so wonderfully for us
GreenAngelHeart chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
This was beautifully done, the simmering undercurrent of Spike's bereavement
spike'smate chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
loved it. i love the part where buffy said the scanner

didnt mess with spikes chip it just turned him gay lmao
Virtuous Vampire chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
The most amazing story ever written and I think I love you. That's about

Virtuous Vampire chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
I'm sick of saying the word 'perfect' but truly nothing else covers it. That little exchange was so deep and moving and that other word that I can't use...I should get a thesaurus.)

Virtuous Vampire chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
This story is the closest thing to perfection that I've ever read! The dynamic between them, the humour, the angst, it's just perfect!

Virtuous Vampire chapter 3 . 4/5/2010't think of anything else to say!

Virtuous Vampire chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Excellent, excellent! and oh so addictive...amazing characterisation and some genuine laugh out loud moments. I can totally picture Joss writing this exact story.

Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Well written realistic Spuffy? Yes! It's hard to find fics that blend the grittiness of season six with genuine humour and soul(pardon the pun). I'm very impressed with this first chapter and am looking forward to the rest.

Mythal Rising chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
This, was brilliant. I think you really did a good job keeping everyone in character and the whole thing was very well written.
Takissis chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
You probably don't read these anymore, but I have to say...

You know its funny when you are sitting up in the middle of the night laughing your ass off loud enough to wake your husband up. I love the scanner joke.

Great story. Definitely worth the read.
Kyonkyon01 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
That was really good. You really captured the original style of the series but used a solid and original voice. Good job. It was very well written.
guitarbabe2005 chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
love it
syrraki chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
Oh my god, I LOVE this story, not just loved I mean LOVED it. I think it was pretty realistic, it really annoys me when these stories end with Buffy all "oh I love you" and it's she doesn't, or at least not so quickly! Uhh, I loved loads of parts, the Spike being gay thing had me in hysterics, as did plenty of other things, wonderful!
ez chapter 6 . 11/8/2006
This was awesome. Thanks heaps!