Reviews for Not Quite Dreaming
Gross. Romanticising rape is not cool.
dormirais chapter 5 . 6/28
so you write a chapter including blatant sexual assault and then go on to quote the next one using Woody Allen? as in the sexual abuser? this is almost comically abhorrent.
dormirais chapter 4 . 6/28
nothing like sexual assault. disgusting.
esthela5 chapter 4 . 5/17
You are describing first sexual harrasment and then a rape. That is overly scary.
Though I actually think you should continue this story until you finish it, you should change this’s part just to avoid a traumatised Hermione on the following parts.
Pjyenn chapter 6 . 4/28
Wow..such a delightful story..hot and heavy!
MarieGT18 chapter 5 . 4/20
I really love this story and how manipulative Draco is. I feel that most Dramione fanfics take this part of his personality away or greatly diminish it. But you have it at the forefront of everything he does and even though Hermione doesn't like it, she still goes along with it. I really want more of this story and I hope you update soon.
NuclearNik chapter 5 . 12/10/2018
Holy fucking hell. I am genuinely shocked that you can write something that has me laughing all the way through, and at the same time be LITERALLY the best written sex scenes I have ever read, copious amounts of romance novels included! I'm mot sure I've ever read sex that was super intense and unbelievably hot while the story still maintained a comedic and light atmosphere. You are the master of smut, as far as I am concerned.
NuclearNik chapter 4 . 12/10/2018
This was hysterical. And unique, that's for sure. In the best way. I love reading little scenarios or details I've never seen in a fic before. Fabulous!
NuclearNik chapter 3 . 12/10/2018
I laughed myself silly reading this chapter. You surely do have a way with words!
Moonsong78 chapter 6 . 12/6/2018
Really hoped you would find the muse to finish this story off. Please do keep up all your stories, they're pretty great.
zesinidia chapter 6 . 10/15/2018
So more seven years later I interpret it is as in entirely too naive idea to even think to ask for another chapter and yet alone an ending... Does not even I will not follow it and should you return to finish it I shall be most grateful, I do so prefer to have closure and well I am enjoying the development of story so far.
Notgoingthere chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Loved it! Do you have it posted somewhere else completed? I would love to read it
HMK chapter 3 . 8/29/2018
I DIED. Chapter 3 had me giggling alone in my room late at night to the point my dad and step mom both got out of bed to check on me.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2018
It’s been 7 years.. I read this story ages ago and was just rereading it in the hopes of an update. No such luck, but it’s truly a hilarious and wonderful story :) I get that you’re probably busy, but pls if you have time, update ?
Ackamarackus chapter 6 . 5/12/2018