Reviews for Not Quite Dreaming
magdalena2122 chapter 4 . 12/5
Just for the record, this fic has been on my mind for two years now. The uniquely hilarious visual of Draco wearing pink taffeta, and the hotness that follows, pops into my mind at odd moments. Finished or not, I enjoyed this story enough to come and tell you again!
nom nom chapter 1 . 11/27
please please please continue this story. its the funniest thing I've read in ages. And all your characters are written so well.
scabiorgirl chapter 6 . 11/12
This is one heck of a fanfic. Would you plz cont. soon I would like to know how this story ends. Also I like your name.
Please please please update
This is both hilarious absolutely hilarious as well as arousing
Lady of the King chapter 6 . 7/31
Damn sad to see this story not finished. Please contin!
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 7/18
Slytherins are amusing when they're plotting harmlessly. Endlessly amusing.
Please please please continue. It was getting so interesting and intense.
Inggita chapter 6 . 7/10
Please continueee..looking forward to it! :)
zombiekins5948 chapter 6 . 6/28
What the hell is happening to hermione. Is Draco some come of sadist. Why in public please.
Hahahhahaha impressive this is
Falling Softly chapter 2 . 5/25
This story is so weird, but in a way that makes me want to read it 208934176x faster so I can find out what happens next.
desperatelyobvious chapter 6 . 5/5
I hope you decide to pick this up again in the future and continue it! I'd really like to see where their relationship goes because it's an oddly sweet one, with just a hint of darkness. (Oh la la!) haha!
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 6 . 4/18
please continue
anna47 chapter 5 . 4/3
Please update or tell us where you wanted to take the story. I love how crazy all that is happening is. And I regularly come here, to check whether you updated!