Reviews for Not Quite Dreaming
OilfieldMommy10 chapter 6 . 5/25
Pleeeeeease finish this! Please and thanks.
Why do you never fucking update?! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS GOD DAMMIT AND YOU'RE SO FUCKING TALENTED AND AWESOME AND THEN YOU LEAVE ME DANGLING! So please update
asd chapter 6 . 3/10
la la la
sallymact chapter 6 . 3/1
Oh no. Now I'm hooked. I shouldn't have read it. Aww, drat.
Fun story. And fun lemons too! I'm putting this story on alert in a vain hope you will one day update it. :)
Jacob Malfoy chapter 6 . 1/28
please continue
magdalena2122 chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
I'm gonna go ahead and put you on author alert JUST IN CASE you ever decide to finish this story... Or write something new. :) I'm not judging, for the record. I go through phases with fanfic myself, and have yet to finish a story I started back in 2008... Sigh. But I hope you come back someday! Your banter is as delightful as your smut is delicious. Also: DRACO IN DRAG. I just want to put that in my pocket and keep it forever and ever. Thank you for that.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Ahhh I hope you come back :)
Your stories are enthralling and leaves me breathless. I spend sleepless nights devouring your stories so I hope this story has an ending.
CheshyreGrin chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
I truly love this story. I hope that you come back and add more to it one day.
CheshyreGrin chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Well, this is going to be interesting. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
what is a beta?
OPOSOJOJ chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Loving this!
ggracii chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Your writing is great and I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I especially love the exchanges between Draco and Hermione. Please write more! I can't wait to find out what happens after this.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
please continue this story soon, so funny and entertaining
sasyd chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Oh how I wish you would continue this.
lisacakes16 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
so it seems like you haven't gone back to this story, and i'm kinda bummed. it's really intriguing, so i hope you get back to writing it soon!