Reviews for Harry Potter And The Timekeeper
yngoldfogee chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when Harry meets Horatio.
harrypotter4ever1017 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Are you going to continue with the story? I really like it and have been waiting a long time do am update. Please update soon.
Xireana Prime chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
please update soon this is an awesome idea and i love the story! XD
musme chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
I like it
anglegirl25 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
i like it could u update it plz
carolaineclipse chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
please please updated.

wow I love this story.

I write to ask that even though already passed a long time (months to be precise) since you posted the last episode, I beg PLEASE update now if possible.

PS: I'm dying to know what will happen in the near future regarding this story.

Take my request to continue with the story, as a gift to the request as a reason for the new year 2014. Please Give That Gusto. U_U

I wish you luck with the story (soon I hope a new chapter). And with nothing more to say, I remain yours you caroeclipse
My Solitude chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
Interesting chapter. O.o
loretta537 chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
this is a good story, I cant wait to see what will happen next
Olaf74 chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
Please please please continue it!
Laveycee chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Ah, Harry, you used the magic word: "Normal". My apologies, I used the "m" word. Revised sentence: Harry used the correct word: "Normal". Okay then! Basically, I've been enjoying this fic and I look forward to more.
Have a fantastic day
Laveycee
lance215 chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
kyaaaaa i love this fic! you really have to continue it! i cant wait to see horatio taking revenge for harry XD! cause horatio will do somethig yes?
continue it soo

kisses!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
your description of the story plot is good but somehow can be improved more because there are certaion part that i found confusing. probably because of the numbers of character. anyhow, i like your fanfic because you combine both of my favourite character i.e Harry Potter and Horatio Caine!
anglegirl25 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
could u plz update
hermoine snape chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
please update soon!
wickedlfairy17 chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
I hope he meters his uncle soon! Great story!