Reviews for Snow
Iloveeverything chapter 1 . 6/5
So good, but sad. And angst-y too. Love it
yullenlover99 chapter 1 . 4/7
chaa so sad and happy! great lemon scene *nosebleed
Kichou chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. Thanks for sharing:)
countrylovinfangirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
amazing!
QueenLyssa chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Was Harry Severus' destined mate or the mate that Sev chose simply because he could feel him and wanted him? Would Harry be ok with it if he found out that Sev had used a compulsion on him to get him to believe the worst in the Headmaster and his friends? was Sev really right but didn't know about that?
littlepanther chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
that was actually fun to read. Short but nice! I love it!
Nightmare320 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This is a lot more realistic than other creature fics I've read. Severus IS the type to have his own hidden agenda and I like how Harry stuttered when Snape told him to call him "Severus", because chances are, he probably won't remember on the first try.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
It's really quite interesting when Severus or Harry or both of them are transformed into fairy tale creatures. Not only is it an amusing expectance; it marvels the creation of literature. Lovely pairing and shell shocking revelations. Fairies!
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
love it
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Great!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Okay, That Was Awesome! You Should Totally Add A Sequel To This. Like Where Snape Took Harry & Stuff. X3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
:D LOVED IT!
i would fav it but i cant sign in D:
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Ooooooooh, that was a good one. Heh, sneaky Sev, using Dumbledores zealot tendencies to get the one up on him. :P Well Harry will most likely be happier anyway. _
RavenTheHeartlessMaoh chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I really liked this story but I kind of wish it would of been chapters instead of a oneshot.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »