Reviews for Snow
littlepanther chapter 1 . 3/31
that was actually fun to read. Short but nice! I love it!
Nightmare320 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This is a lot more realistic than other creature fics I've read. Severus IS the type to have his own hidden agenda and I like how Harry stuttered when Snape told him to call him "Severus", because chances are, he probably won't remember on the first try.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
It's really quite interesting when Severus or Harry or both of them are transformed into fairy tale creatures. Not only is it an amusing expectance; it marvels the creation of literature. Lovely pairing and shell shocking revelations. Fairies!
Ehlonna the demoness chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
love it
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Great!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Okay, That Was Awesome! You Should Totally Add A Sequel To This. Like Where Snape Took Harry & Stuff. X3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
:D LOVED IT!
i would fav it but i cant sign in D:
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Ooooooooh, that was a good one. Heh, sneaky Sev, using Dumbledores zealot tendencies to get the one up on him. :P Well Harry will most likely be happier anyway. _
RavenTheHeartlessMaoh chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I really liked this story but I kind of wish it would of been chapters instead of a oneshot.
Viola2909 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I like how he saved Harry from all the burden of responsibilities.
Anyways, a pleasantly written fic.
Loved the creepy Snape.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Manipulative, possessive, and yet incredibly sweet at the same time. I love it! I really like your stories! In fact, if I had an account, you would be favorited! I just love the little twists that you put in to your plots!
galyardt chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
this really needs another chapter!
well then chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
OOOOOOooooooo

Very interesting (8D

Keep writing.

Ja ne

/_\
can i be something else chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was kind of confusing but the end made me understand it better :) its a good story

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Q3APo chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
wow. it so cool. i love this sly snape
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »