Reviews for Fifty Cent Balls & Dollar Kisses
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Sooooo cute and sweet...I loved it! Thanks for writing and sharing :)
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was the cutest little one shot! It really sounded genuine and honest...it felt like I felt when I was about 15 and going to the fais with my friends in the summer. Thanks for the memories.
MorenaLu chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
So cute, and light, and funny and just lovely! I would like to read more!
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Aw..I love cute little one shots like this one! A pleasure to read :) x
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Got to love lemon fluff
Lahragal chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was a cute, romance O/S. Loved it and wish there were more stories like this out on FF.
twilightlvr4vr chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Haha the last paragraph was FUNNY :P

Aww this story was just too cute :) I LIVED IT :D
secretobsession7 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I love the sweet innocence of this story! Your writing is wonderful and the story flows so nicely! Oi hope you write something again!
wannabewriter94 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Loved this! And hello from a fellow Ohioan! ;)
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was very lovely!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
...freezing my ass off while sitting on the bench of a dunk tank at my town's fall apple festival.

-I totally thought that said DRUNK tank & was all sorts of confused.

-I giggle-snorted my way through that whole thing. So cute. :)
shonla chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Too cute.
alli62 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Recc'd by EdwardsBloodType. Thought I would check it out. So sweet and funny. Love Nerdward. Are you thinking about continuing it?
IcelandGirl812 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
So, I pretty much just adored this. I snorted (especially the way it opened, bahahahah! Poor Liam. XD), cooed, squee-ed, bounced in my seat (not really such a good thing when you're hiding from life by hanging at the library, cause people tend to give you weird looks when you randomly start seat-bouncing and happy-squirming), snorted some more, giggled my fair share, and sighed in contentment.

There's really not that much else I love to experience in a oneshot. (Well, unless I'm reading that which is not about fifteen-year-olds. Because the perv-monster has to be fed occasionally, ya know.)

I found this in a randomly weird way that's probably not worth explaining. Let's just say, I'm nosy and Vican is sweet as pie and good with graphics and intriguing random-summaries and I'm email-reading fail and you're good at titles. ;) I'm wondering, though, do you have plans to write more? Not necessarily a continuation for this, but just... any other kind of writing in general?

All in all, thanks and cookies for writing and sharing this, sweets. I enjoyed it, enjoyed the little skippity hop from the real world into Ballward and Shakella's one. :)

And now I want some fried dough. Demmit.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Awe... I loved it! That was such a cute story!