Reviews for Kal a Jayga: Tomorrow Will Come
nisha chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
realistic or not you did a great job
marston789 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
pinkperson chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Wonderful story. I like how you decided to give them some hope, with Aman's surgery.
pinkperson chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Beautiful. I can't wait to see what will happen.
pinkperson chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Aw that was so sweet. This is beautiful. Very well done. :)
Jaya chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
don't worry ur translations r okay great ending by the way!
Anon chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Well...sorry for the angry review I just gave you, I just realized that the fourth chapter was supposed to be a stand alone anyway. hehe. Sorry. Messed with my shipper feelings ;)
anon chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE THIS ENDING MORE REALISTIC? :P okay no offense but I was expecing a happy ending and rewriting the whole thing just so that Naina doesn't get Rohit OR Aman is just POINTLESS. Your writing is actually really amazing and I love the way you describe things but seriously, what the hell? Your fourth chapter would have worked perfectly as a stand alone but here all it does is serve to make the entire rest of your story POINTLESS.
mahwish1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I really liked your story1 It was different and I really liked that. :)
Loved the idea that you gave the story an alternative ending. :)

Oh and I just wanted to inform you that I've written a story as well based on Kal Ho Na Ho, called: "Tomorrow might Never Come" but in a Digimon style. Don't know if you familiar with the show, but I just thought that I should share this with you. :)

Once again, thank you for writing a great story and I really liked it. :)
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
This is one of the better Bollywood fics I've read. You have a gift for dialogue. But the ending seemed like too easy a save. I wish you'd stuck to your guns and written a tragic love story where Naina and Aman spent whatever time they had left together and then Aman died. It'd have been more realistic. Maybe you could still try doing that in an alternate ending to this fic?
SHINeeGirl05 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Wow this is just as amazing i love it!
SHINeeGirl05 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Hey i plan on writing a KHNH fic soon so i'm just checking out some stories and your are THE BEST EVER! in the history of fanfiction there cant be any other story in the KHNH category that is better! keep it up!
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Amazing ending :] I'm happy Aman and Naina get to be together now and hopefully Rohit will get someone his own :3

Great job
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Aw, dude, no way! This alternate ending is cleaver so far, and I can't wait to see what happens next when Aman hears what Rohit did!