Reviews for Second in Command
ShatteredDragon chapter 1 . 4/8
Wth?! What did gibbs dooooooo?
NefariousPlots chapter 1 . 2/25
This should be canon
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/15
Hi, I liked what you wrote, but it feels unfinished. Would love to read more. Thanks and cheers!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/23
Very good , very good.
You should make more for this! I really want to know what happens next! :D
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
"You don't treat them very well all the time either," Gibbs said.
"I tease them, Boss, I don't insult them, and I definitely don't treat them like shit.

That's a lie Tony - You insult McGee ALL the time. Your teasing is not friendly teasing, it is more like hazing. You constantly insult McGee with those horrible nicknames, and those pranks? You need to stop acting like a child and stop with the stupid pranks!
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
What does Gibbs do to them?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Time for Tony to have his own team and get out of being Gibbs's shadow. It's really sad that Gibbs doesn't even notice these things when he's around. They do all this even when Gibbs is seated at his desk, but Gibbs thinks it's just their usual teasing.
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Is there a follow up to this? I'd love to know what Gibbs did to Ziva and McGee. Hopefully it would be exactly what they deserve for the way they treat their senior agent and for leaving him alone in the field like they did.
Pesti chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
If only!
13579-acd chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Hi i really enjoyed reading your story and thought it was really well written! ive read your other ncis stories and favourited a couple as well. i really hope u continue this story because i really want to know what you come up with for how gibbs sorts out tim ziva :)
Madances chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I just read it. MORE! Please? Tracy
Sassygirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Will u be writing a story on what action Gibbs takes and what happens...tie up the loose ends?
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Any chance you'll do a sequel? I'd love to see how Gibbs takes care of McGee and David's screw up here.

Thanks for writing. I really liked this.
nitetales chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Hi please don't take this in any way means that I am trying to be mean but I am tired of you guys starting some great stories and then just leaving them up in the air. I enjoy this story from the beginning and I hope that you have being considering to at least finishing it sometime in the future. I know that life and writer's block can get in the way, but please update it soon.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »