Reviews for Second in Command
bjq chapter 1 . 3/24
awesome.
sequel please
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Oh my. Wow. Is there a sequel to this?
Ky111 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Pretty good, definitely needs a follow up though to see how things work out. This issue has always interested me and I think it definitely needed to of been looked into more than it was on the show.

Like were McGee and Ziva only joking about turning off the microphone (which if that's the case it's not the least bit funny to joke about putting a colleague in danger, plus in their line of work why would you want to put that kind of doubt in your team mates mind), then theirs the issue of if they really did do it which then Tony should of reported them but the other issue is, how would you prove it especially if McGee and Ziva lied and covered for each other (although Gibbs probably could of broken them as McGee is absolutely hopeless when it comes to lying to him).

Later.
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Love it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Great job !
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Needs more added. I would like to see Gibbs 'take care of it'.
lmill123 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Here Gibbs shows his bias toward Tim and Ziva over Tony with how quickly he jumped to their defence. In fact ever since Todd had joined the team Gibbs has always shown a bias against Tony towards the other members of the team and Abby. Let Tony say something against any of them and Gibbs is always all over Tony, yet they can say and do as they please and he never says a word. When it seems Gibbs is not around he always times his entrance as Tony is saying something, It leads you to believe he has heard every word spoken and only steps in to defend the others.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I really wish you would do a follow up chapter on this

It's a great one-shot
ShatteredDragon chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Wth?! What did gibbs dooooooo?
NefariousPlots chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This should be canon
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Hi, I liked what you wrote, but it feels unfinished. Would love to read more. Thanks and cheers!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Very good , very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
You should make more for this! I really want to know what happens next! :D
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
"You don't treat them very well all the time either," Gibbs said.
"I tease them, Boss, I don't insult them, and I definitely don't treat them like shit.

That's a lie Tony - You insult McGee ALL the time. Your teasing is not friendly teasing, it is more like hazing. You constantly insult McGee with those horrible nicknames, and those pranks? You need to stop acting like a child and stop with the stupid pranks!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »