Reviews for Movie Night on the Normandy SR2
shaw1243 chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
Could we maybe get a kids movie next, personally I'd enjoy tali's reaction to WALL-E

I really enjoy the concept though and it's well written keep it up please
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Before I go and give a more in depth review I have two questions to ask

Have you lost inspiration for this fic?

When do you think you will finish the story?
Lazy leviathan chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Samara's response to Shep's yoda joke made me laugh enough to wake my mom up...
And she's 3 floors above me.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Prometheus so everyone can comment on not touching unknown alien artifacts.

Pacific Rim because jaegers are the perfect weapon for Grunt. They let him both punch stuff and do even more damage then he could by hand.

The Thing. It's a great movie.
ChocolateTruffles chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
Hahaha! FTW! I really like how you insert in-game dialogue / reference to events into (more) humorous contexts.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Do back to the future
Amidamaru88 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
awesome
Lyra Alexandra chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I love this story, enjoyed reading every minute of it! It's refreshing to have something of the Mass Effect Universe that isn't all about fighting and saving the galaxy - just good old fashioned down time.
Great capture of the characters as well.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
The movies they should watch next are Red,Thor,Green lantern,The Lone Ranger,The Minority Report,and Tron/Tron Legacy.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
The Avengers, or Cowboys and Aliens, or Battleship, or John Carter of Mars
guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Pacific Rim should be next, giant robots vs giant monsters.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Hilarious story! But seriously what was up with Kelly being kept out of all the movies?
The Nothing King chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Great chapter! The interactions between your characters is nothing shot of hilarious. For some odd reason, i keep wanting the characters to watch The Lost Battalion. WWI was brutal and gory enough to have jack, grunt, and zaeed fall in love with that movie. Mordin and legion would like it for the historical value. And i think shepard would like it for the explosions and flamethrowers.
blackrose9008 chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
Oh my sweet baby jeebus this is fantastic!

The crew totally need to watch Lord of the Rings. And Jaws. Omg Jaws.

O_O

Disney. Movie. Marathon. Yes. Please?
Bad Boy ver9.0 chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
I'm not sure if you're still updating this or not but you need to throw in Iron Man. Doesn't matter which one, I just wanna read the reactions.

Also, I have another request. It's a lesser known film (Actually, it's a B film) called Tremors. Not sure if you've seen it. It was made in the early 90's and starred Kevin Bacon. It was about giant underground worms chasing people. Like Thresher Maws.

It also has what I consider to be one of the greatest lines ever:
Val (Bacon): Why don't we run for it? We out ran him yesterday!
Earl (Fred Ward): Run for it?! Running's not a plan! Running's what you do when a plan fails!

Just a suggestion. Anyway, loved the story.