Reviews for 24: The Parody
dhh chapter 24 . 9/10/2012
I have to say, it's TRULY a PITY that you can write over 100k words of utter "NONSENSE" but can't write A REAL STORY!

I've ALWAYS wanted to say something yrs ago but just never bothered too, but I just CAN'T GET over it now that it's "done"..

I guess when it's NOT a REAL story, then any kinda crap can be written and length doesn't matter.

P.S. I took on glance at the very begin and can't stomach this so called 'story'..Your format is atrocious.
jfrankliniv chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Love it! Esp. the part about Jack answering Chloe's call and then rolling over to see her next to him hanging up the phone. Classic!
snheetah chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
YAY! Last but wonderful chapter is up! I was actallu surprised that you put me in the story but it was pretty funny...the dark side of me lol. I also liked the twists in the chapter. It reminded of the movie "Inception" where they were battling in their dreams and I found that to be pretty funny. Terri coming back and being evil...whoa-ho-hooo pretty clever also Baby Bop stealing Logan's cookies...looks like they found out who it finally was.

Good job with this story :)
snheetah chapter 23 . 1/2/2012
Hey, you finally updated. Good to see you back here and the interesting, but yet hilarious chapter in this story. Cannot wait for the next chapter!
snheetah chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
Okay, just a few things

1) Edgar being Heath and Saddam being a robot was the most surprising part. Loved it!

2) The Tom and Jerry reference was so funny also.

3) I was actually surprised when you wrote the Jack looked under the blanket and actually saw KIM KARDASHIAN! I wasm laughing so hard on that part.

4) I love the side notes that you put with the editor although he is pretty mean. You should kill him at the end :)

5) This whole fanfiction is funny and priceless. I love it

UPDATE SOON!
snheetah chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
Actually, that twist with Edgar and Audrey was very surprising but also pleasant. Cannot wait to read the net chapter.
snheetah chapter 20 . 5/13/2011
Great. I love it!
snheetah chapter 19 . 4/28/2011
Yo, I have to agree with a editor. You can't leave it at a cliffhanger like that, so ya'll better update soon :)

Still funny, and as I said it before, the Saddam and Heath moments are funny, but there is something that I don't understand, like Heath not saying one word throughtout the whole story, is he deaf or something?

Anyways update soon :)
snheetah chapter 18 . 4/15/2011
WOW! 18 chapters and still funny. UPDATE!
snheetah chapter 17 . 4/12/2011
Pretty good. The Saddam and Heath moments are priceless! Update soon
snheetah chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
Ha, ha very funny :)
snheetah chapter 15 . 3/28/2011
Love it! Especially the random scenes too. The one with Adam Lambert and Charlie Sheen was hilarious! XD
snheetah chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
Nice
snheetah chapter 13 . 3/14/2011
Nice and still funny.
snheetah chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
LOL AGAIN! And nice cliffhanger by the way. I wonde what the next tortourous movie is next for Kim?

UPDATE ASAP! :)