Reviews for Gardens of Babylon
Valiant Lies chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
Wow. This story is incredible! How did you come up with this plot? It's amazing! You have an excellent writing ability too! I haven't started 'Ruins of Babylon' yet but I can't wait to (:
Valiant
Agrotera Thanatos chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is the most vomit-inducing story I've ever had the misfortune of stumbling across.
eternal nothingness chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
oh mah god HAHAHAHAHA OH THAT IS SO FU #$IG FUNNY HAHA!
eternal nothingness chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
WHAT THE FUCK?
eternal nothingness chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
this is brilliant the sheer magnitude of that simple move was amazing

well done takato and lucemon can't wait to see how the game progresses.
ShokubaiYume chapter 19 . 2/5/2013
This story has been amazing. I've been really happy to read it, I really loved the style and how well written it was. I will definitely favorite it and come back to re-read it again. Just amazing!
Pheonix Graves chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
Well its been a while since I last reviewed but I must say the story is still as fantastic as ever. The lead up to this final battle was just incredible and the fight itself certainly didn't disappoint. Just imagining Leviamon surrounded by Garuru Cannons is a fantastic concept! Makes me wonder how the other Demon Lords are going to stand a chance really, I know they're smarter than Leviamon but Takato isn't exactly a fool so I'm really looking forward to some terrifyingly clever fights in the future.

Your depiction of the characters is always amazing but Takato just seems to become more and more epic every chapter. I'm scared to think just how fantastic he'll be by the time you finish this series, though I hope thats still a long time away as I really love this story and hope it continues for much longer. The other characters are great too, especially Lucemon perhaps because they're so similar.

Thanks for still updating this story its great too be able to come back to Fanfiction after so long and still find this story (and even a sequel which I'll be reading asap). I've loved it so far and I'm sure that will continue to be the case. Hope your doing fine and I look forward to Ruins of Babylon with great enthusiasm.
ASAP chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
This is such a good story!
Gamermon chapter 19 . 12/9/2012
Wow, just what a story!
lazydoggamer chapter 19 . 11/13/2012
OMG this was easily the best digimon fanfic i've read. i really liked how you had both amazing fight scene as well as hilarous and cute rukato moments. really looking forward to sequel
ShadowLDrago chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
wow. Magnus Mode is just... Wow despite being only a Champion level it makes Lucemon Chaos and Shadowlord Mode respectivly Ultimate and Mega would stand no chance against him. It's a miracle Leviamon did... yikes.
ShadowLDrago chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
Lucemon you are a monster!
ShadowLDrago chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
Stupid angel, LOL! Lucemon just got a lot more points in my book for beating ZeedMIlleniummon who can destroy and create entire dimensions at will and he is just a Rookie level angel who has the power of a Mega true, but Zeed Milleniummon is like a Super Ultimate!
ShadowLDrago chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
LOL!
ShadowLDrago chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
Poor Juri! Takato this is one of my favorite versions of you! LOL!