Reviews for A Promise Kept
nhrc chapter 4 . 8/6
I love it I love it I loooooooove it !
nhrc chapter 3 . 8/6
Hoooooo... Gface from the delights) So charming ... And Archimedes is a crazy funny .
nhrc chapter 1 . 8/6
I love the idea.
But You may want to fix the time of the story:
"Alice in Wonderland" was printed in 1865, which is the 19th century.
Bell 1 chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
I haven't seen the movie for awhile, but I do recall the owl... The Sword in the Stone

This was a very sweet, unusual story, but I enjoyed it.
FabinaForever11 chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Awesome!:)
springbreakers chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Okay not trying to be /that person/ but the last chapter and this chapter heavily remind me of Vampire Academy. Last chapter because Rose/Lissa and Jill/Adrian are bound due to the whole death and bringing one back to life thing. This chapter because Carlisle starts speaking Russian like Dimitri.. lol.
Regardless, it was a cute story
Tessa.Love is Dangerous chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Omg! No way! I was Christine in my collage play and I love The Phantom of the Opera too!
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Isa's world chapter 4 . 11/25/2012

Isa
January chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
;) Thanks for posting
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
I'm sorry to sound like a story snob, because I really like the premise, but I could not read any more of this. You should make it a modern story, not 18th century, because there are WAY too many inconsistencies for this to happen in the 18th century (1700s). Historical fiction requires research. It would've been scandalous for a young girl to be a dancer back then, and Phantom of the Opera wasn't even written til the 20th century. And the language is also modern (things like "okay" and "good job" were not said then. That's 20th century slang).
Washingtonian chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Sword and the Stone! I was just watching it 2 weeks ago!
delia cerrano chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Charming story.
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
I love how it was a time peice. I wish that it was longer.
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
About your horror one-shot, it would depend on the pairing but I would most likely read one.
ectprin chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
omg this story was amazing is theyr any way you could make a sequel i would love 2 see how it is he makes her immortal and what happenes with them