Reviews for A Brief Encounter
Madgormley chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
great story so far so please continue. P.S please if theirs going to be a pairing then please dont let it be another boone/courier because i agree their is to many of them so many in fact im tired of them. So please do a lone wanderer / courier pairing instead it would be a nice refreshing change
Acayaba chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Loved the story.
I know it's a one-shot, but I really hope you can write other chapters about this in the future. It's refreshing to read a fallout fic that is not f-courier & Boone.
noobelite chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
you know, youre a talented writer. i really hope you will continue this story it has lots of potential
ScarPaw234 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
awesome :D lol I couldn't think of anything else to say : lol great job :D
Kermit's Cousin chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I think this fic has alot of potential. I really like the LW Courire paring and yet there's so little of it on this site. Continue?
BlackBox Inc chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
this is a good story and i don't think the action sequence was as bad as you thought. Personally i imagined the Courier at the start of her journey (btwn Lvl 5-10) and the LW being the Epic Badass he already is. I would love to see a continuation of sorts in the future.
AgressiveNegotiations chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I love it! Many authors don't get the crossover right, but you did it perfectly! And don't worry, I thought the action scene was good. )
Umbra-Luna chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Cool story bro. Haha, but seriously, I think that the whole LW and Courier crossover is awesome, and the action scenes your write aren't bad. If you need someone to help you write them, or just to check to see if there ok, just give me a message.

But anyway, are you going to create a story from this? Maybe post this as a first chapter? The length of this chapter is good at least, and I this would be a great idea for a story...

The LW and Courier paring is sooo cute! XD

Till next time,

Umbra-Luna

(P.s. Reply?)
witcher241 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Okay why you aren't continuing this story I may never know because it definitely has a lot of potential
PRINCESS OF DARKNESS213 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Liked the first chapter.

I like the way you represented the characters.

Excited for more.

UGH. I love Charon. Haha 3
L.D chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
this was awsome!

i liked how they reacted to each other, very realistic!

keep it up :)

ps your so right about F courier/ boone it gives me a headache lol (i need some gd flics of them arrr)
Agent 94 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
A LW meets Courier fic that actually has potential. I'm most impressed.

The only complain is the error about Reno. The Bishops don't control Reno anymore. The Wrights and Van Graffs are at war with another there for control. The info I got was from Anderson from Westside during The White Wash quest.

Though I would have prefered Fawkes with Abel, Charon's good too. I thought Fawkes would make his way to Jacobstown or something.

Where's Dogmeat? You killed him! Didn't you? You bastard!1! BURN IN FUCKING HELL!1!

Man, I miss Dogmeat.

Other than that, I look forward to this.
Cressida Isolde chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I have a hell of a time writing action as well! You're totally not as bad as you think you are though.

I'm really starting to get behind the idea of a main character with questionable morals, And I also really like the kind of 'high charisma' effect from 101. AND how the companions are really wary of each other.

Also: "whole in the wall"

Only thing I found wrong.
shadowjohn 101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Actualy it was pretty good you right there are way to much Boone F courier in here,i actualy like the idea of the couple Cass and M courier