Reviews for For Always, Forever
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Despite everything, I think Orihime got out of her sentence relatively fine. Foggy memories aside.

"I'm Kurosaki Ichigo. We're...friends."

Because they were friends even if they cared about each other a bit too much to categorize it as merely platonic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
what the heck? After a thousand years?
seriously?
ilove this by the way
flornoir chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
wow. I really liked this, it's heartbreaking and uplifting to see what a personality like Orihime would go through in prison, at least it was somewhat favorable. I hope you write another piece to see if Captain Kurosaki and Miss Inoue get together, and to explain where the hell everyone is right now...either dead, or jerk-ish, who knows.
InoueR0xO chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Kya~~.

okay, it was PURE angst but don't you think it's hidoi (cruel or mean) to lock her in the prison for about 1000 years, I wonder what her age will be by then, and how would she look like?

But it turned out really cute, sweet. As if you knew that you need to add the bitterness in the cake that doesn't set and taste nice without these two main ingredient!

I don't know, when or why have i been into angst stories the most. I wonder?

Look at my avatar poor hime!

Gomenasai!
luversblues chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
cuteee! lol
MariaSabaku chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Aww, that was too cute! :D
wherecanibuyaphone chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Yeah, I can absolutely imagine Kurosaki-kun waiting for her, even though it was a really long time.

Very nice oneshot. Really liked it :3
greyearth chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wooowww! Ichigo waited for her that long! That's really sweet!(.-.)

This is really touching and heart warming!

Your writing style is really good.

I hope you'll write a continuation for this, like a sequel or make this into two-shots or add more chapters..(-)

I really hope so! I just want to know what happened to the others..
The Dessa chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I really enjoyed this. Have considered developing it into a multi-chapter fic? I'd really love to see where it goes.
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Aww this one-shot was so sweet and it just had the right amount of angst to it. I love the whole concept of Ichigo being a captain, but he was waiting for Orihime to be released from being locked up. I'm glad in the end Orihime was able to remember Ichigo, they're both so lovable and cute together.
Summer Eclair chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
wow ! this is good ! can't wait for the next chapters :)
ombre nocturne chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Aw, this was a really sweet one-shot. Although it started out so sad, their reunion was cute and I started smiling like an idiot when I saw that Ichigo had been waiting for her for so long. Great job, bb!
LoveAngelDreams chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Aw~ The way you made it seem as the years of her captivity go by was amazing. Sad how she slowly forgot who and why her friends were special to her in there own ways.

Just the right kind of angst too! D

~Turtle-chan out~
Aya chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
it's sad, but understandable, that Hime'd forgotten somethings, but her love! Oh, Ichi, so cute you waited for her!

why none visited her? poor Hime.

Loved this one-shot.
Crystal Dawn chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Aww, this is so sweet! I really liked how you covered her time in prison and the affect it had on her mind! It would be interesting to see as a series, but it's alright as a one-shot, too. :3