Reviews for When You're Seventeen
brantleyh936 chapter 8 . 1/18
i-am-casass chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
Daw this is cute! I love it!
Smile315619 chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
I'm so sad! I didn't want this to end. I wish there was more! I loved it! :)
ILoveSupernaturalcasismine chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Awwww! :) This is amazing! Wish there was more :(
Your 1 Fan chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
*Squeals happily because this is adorable and beautiful and amazing and you are perfect*
miss-grey3 chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
this was a really good story. sad but sweet. You're one of my favorie authors and I can't wait to read more from you!
Storiesfromthebluebox chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
There are no words to say how much I loved it.
Toulip Fontana chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
Wow, and the ending left me speechless, such a fantastic story.
Toulip Fontana chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
It is ridiculous over how invested I am in this story, I sincerely hope that there is a happy outcome for these two because the whole story so far has been absolutely terrific, but there feels like a looming loyalty that Cas may have for Balthazar in the end, or maybe there is another reason for why the two of them don't end up together permanently, or at least I hope not because that would be really sad. Incredible story so far.
ImovedtoAO3andsoshouldyou chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
This was so cute! I loved the ending . . . I was half afraid that Cas would chicken out in the end because of what Balthazar was telling him, I'm so glad he didn't! Yay for happy endings!
Through These Eyes chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
I really enjoyed this fic.

It made my heart ache though, up until the end I was scared for both of them, but I'm really glad this has a hopeful ending :)

~Kaytee Leeann
bellacatbee chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
I loved this. It was so hopeful and completely believable how they could hold onto that passion for each other for so long. The ending was believable too, realistic and again hopeful!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
This was so beautiful! So blithe and sweet, and real without being too depressing... It's realistic and yet hopeful, a choice that touches the heart 3

CarolinaH.Manning chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
this was a very sweet story. I especiallly like teh ending.
rhain572 chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
I really liked this story. I don't usually like songfics, but I kept trying to turn this last chapter into one. 'Two out of Three Ain't Bad' by Meatloaf, seems to fit perfectly into Cas and Balthazar's relationship. I keep imagining a sort-of sequel to this, Balthazar's life after Castiel leaves it. Maybe I'm reading more into the relationship than there is, but it seems to me that Balthazar loved Castiel, a lot, enough to stay with him for ten years even with all of Cas's problems. On a completely random side note, is it really nessecary to have a ten-thousand character limit on reviews? I mean, this is quite a long review, but it isn't over eight-hundred. Ten-thousand is longer than most fics! Anyway, great story.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »