Reviews for Hero
TheAmazingElizabeth chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow, this was very touching. You did a very good job! Out of all of the stories I've read like this, this was the best. Great work!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I loved this. I loved this so much! When I was in eighth grade, my school's musical was Footloose and I played Ariel. "Holding Out For A Hero" was my theme song for almost two years lol. "Her questions for the moment answered, Rapunzel had wandered back to her stories and encyclopedias, wondering just how it was that the same species that produced brave and noble knights that died on a regular basis for others could also produce an entire race of people that found their greatest pleasure in kidnapping and killing little girls. It was a conundrum too confusing for her young mind to understand at the time, one that had her mourning the fact that she had been born a few hundred years too late to meet her own Prince Charming." This was amazing. I think about that all the time. I think we all do.
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aw! This is so cute :D Little!Rapunzel is adorable in her naive acceptance of what Gothel said to be true LOL So adorable :3

GOOD JOB!
tcadmiral chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was a good story. It really fits the characters well and it's believable, nice job!
Pizza Boat chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I love this! That's all I can say.
ItsLukasBondevik chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
And lucky for our dear Princess, he was a hero. Deep, deep, deep down waaaaaay in the bottom of himself, that's what he was. I loved this more than I could ever tell you; I was working a "hero" tale, as well, from Eugene's perspective, so this just made me happy beyond belief.

Excellent story!