Reviews for What could have been
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Please continue? :)
Meian Kurayami chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
awesome story! the first moments of that episode nearly gave me a heart attack when i watched it. I was like "no! not Kensi!". I'm like that now too, so I hope you'll update soon ;)
All the best,
Meian
little miss michelle chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
awesome set of stories!
rebelmagnus chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Great Story! More?
sconie chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
It's a pity that you left your stories unfinished because they are really great...This story once again has an outstandig beginning... :-)
zzsydneyzz chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Please please update your NCIS LA stories! I keep re-reading because they are so good! You have a knack for writing the team well and I would love if you continued with them. :)
Emily chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
LOVE THIS. Please update soon. What happens next? :)
jj chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
please please please please pelase pelase please please please please pelase please pelase please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pelase please post more chapters
BigTimeRusher97 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
awesome! keep going! keep going! You have to keep going!
1234 chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
This is really good :)

I loveee this story.

Keep going :)
Castlefan chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
CHAPTER 5 PPPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!
jimmel chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
please please please please please please please please please please pelase please please pleasep lease please please please please please please pelase please please please pelase please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please post more chapters
elevenhurricanes chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
*jaw drops excessively*

There's... more chapters, right? Oh, please say there are, because this can't be a place to end a story properly, unless you want me to go completely bonkers.

Nice work on the characters though, especially by keeping them in the same persona as they are in the show.

-Kaila Nicole
iloveblye chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
love the update update soon
zzsydneyzz chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Amazing! I love both of your NCIS LA stories so far! Very good writing, the emotions are portrayed so well! Update soon!