Reviews for Trust
Victims chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Please keep working on this
Coudneverdreamtobebetter chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Write moreee!
Lindsey chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Please, continue this. I'd like to see where it goes.
CarminaxBuranax chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
So? Are you going to continue? Cuz I like
HGHPfan11 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I hope you plan on updating this sometime soon! I absolutely loved Melinda One versus Melinda Two. More please!
HGHPfan11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I always loved them together. You are a great writer. I especially loved the details.
ScreamDeathPoet chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
I like the way you write, but this chapter needs to be a bit longer, yes?
Marie King chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
OMG again so much like the book! Please continue you are really great!
readytostart chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I-is this a new chapter I see? :D amaizing, once again! Didn't see that coming :p I had honestly thought it was a one-shot, but are you actually going to make this an actual story? You should because, well, it's fucking amaizing :)
DanielCrayon chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Ok i got the book a lond time ago but i just started today (and i finished it) this is kind of how i imangened it coming out please continue!
Love fanfiction chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
U got to finish this! After reading that first chapter I got to read a second! Please update soon!
readytostart chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
aww this story made me smile - you portray Mels characer really good!

im keeping my fingers crossed that add another chapter to this because its awesome! :DD
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This was wonderful! I love her emotion. Great job!
Bechard22 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I really liked this! You got Mel's character really well. There's that almost dark sense of humor in your writing that matches her. I like the format you used as well, it reminds me of the book. Keep going!
valeria chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
keep going! this is super interesting, I'm glad there's something going on with those two characters. :D