Reviews for I Don't Really Need Protection
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 6/12
Now why couldn't JK get it that right?
Great story!
Animals4chaos chapter 1 . 6/7
I don't know if you still get reviews on these older stories, but I wanted to say Thank You for writing one where Herminone has a backbone and fights back. The idea that she is such a geek and so weak that she'd run from a fight is disproved in canon. Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks she'd tell Ron off.
bpvreader chapter 1 . 5/12
loved the end!
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 4/16
FINALLY
all that you said is wrong you do know that. and hermoine attacking ron with magic is a wrong and a crime, second. they should have told ron early like a good friend. but he really did save hermoine from the troll he was not close to the door the book clarly said ron was the closert to the troll, he took a stone arm to head to save harry.
Quileutepack.Seth16 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
O.O
GO HERMIONE! I never liked Ron and Hermione together bc Ron is lazy and whines pretty much about everything but, there are times when he can be decent friend when he's not slow on things.
again awesome one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Every thing is a lie. Ron did save hermonie. He was the closest to the troll. He did stand stand up to sirus. He did save Harry. And Harry did say bad thing about people. And hermonie never back down she the one That start most of the fights.
Chena77 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I absolutely love the reaction of your Hermione!
fdean80090 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Nice job.
Harry potter fan chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Where's the rest?
writeratheart007 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I am SO putting this in my favorites list. I always thought she should do something like this, she put up with too much shit from him. And I loved the standing ovation even from Snape.
starie78 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
AMAZING- But I wish their was more Harry and Hermione fluff. I get that the story was about how Hermione DIDN'T back down, but the only way there would be a reason to that is for Harry and Hermione actually consider themselves dating.
Ghost Guardian chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
HAHA!
Hope of Winter chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Fantastic ! Write some more . Try out some jealous ginny and love potions with Molly . With all my love .