Reviews for I Don't Really Need Protection
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/16
Oh man! It about time MoooRon got exactly what he deserved! Now you only need to do one more story/ chapter telling A, Harry's reaction or B, Harry unloading on MoooRon at lunch in the Great Hall. Your choice. But I'm sure you can find away for Harry to do it up right.
Harry3Hermione chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
All I can think is " Dam Hermionw is feirce as fuck in this and I love it. Really gives the true meaning to women up."
rb2312 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Really great story.
hope there is a follow up.

can just see hermione being the power he knows not.
If tommy eveb thinks of attacking harry, i can see him facing hermione's wrath.

and as for albus if he tries to send harry to no. 4... not even the elder wand would save him from long term stay under poppy's care.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Go, Hermione! :)
roon0 chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
I have often wanted to do that to Ron myself. lol
BillBrink chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
I see that you don't write a lot of HP, however I have really enjoyed this story and couldn't find a better description of the red headed MoRon. Thanks for sharing it.
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Now why couldn't JK get it that right?
Great story!
Animals4chaos chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
I don't know if you still get reviews on these older stories, but I wanted to say Thank You for writing one where Herminone has a backbone and fights back. The idea that she is such a geek and so weak that she'd run from a fight is disproved in canon. Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks she'd tell Ron off.
bpvreader chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
loved the end!
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
FINALLY
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
all that you said is wrong you do know that. and hermoine attacking ron with magic is a wrong and a crime, second. they should have told ron early like a good friend. but he really did save hermoine from the troll he was not close to the door the book clarly said ron was the closert to the troll, he took a stone arm to head to save harry.
Quileutepack.Seth16 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
O.O
GO HERMIONE! I never liked Ron and Hermione together bc Ron is lazy and whines pretty much about everything but, there are times when he can be decent friend when he's not slow on things.
again awesome one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Every thing is a lie. Ron did save hermonie. He was the closest to the troll. He did stand stand up to sirus. He did save Harry. And Harry did say bad thing about people. And hermonie never back down she the one That start most of the fights.
Chena77 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I absolutely love the reaction of your Hermione!
fdean80090 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016