Reviews for Just A Little Tired
SweetlyMagnifique chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Absolutely adorable! I really liked the dialogue since it sounds like what Severus and Minerva would say despite the situation. Well done :D
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
It's nice to see here that Minerva was worried about Ginny; we certainly didn't see it in canon. And of course Snape comes to the rescue (rather nicely, I might add).

What a pity that nobody cares how he feels in later years when Montague almost dies, and suffers permanent brain damage. But the twins didn't like him, and that's all that matters.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Awwww. Sweet.
I am taking the last lines as a aunt-to-nephew sort of thing.
Weaver Blyx chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
A wonderful little story! Well written, and you have the character's voices down excellently, which is such a change from the norm. It's always nice to see Snape and McGonagall having a friendly moment together, too. Congratulations on narrating a believable semi-truce between them without changing their personalities at all! A very enjoyable read.
NoraWalker chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is so sweet. Immediate favorited.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh, what a lovely story! I like when Severus shows another side of himself... I can't see why I haven't read it before (too into to TW, I suppose...) I really like the idea you've posted on your author-page as well! Severus/Minerva-romance - mmm... Should you not find a beta, drop me a line, I would gladly do it (just a bit insecure, as I'm a beta-virgin...). Again, very nice story! x
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
AWe love it! So sweet! I knew snape had a heart somewhere! Thanks for writting this u made my day!
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I liked this.

And this made me laugh: "Alright, come on through and poison me...". Ha.
RiverPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is really sweet, without ever being OoC. I've always liked insights into their friendship/working relationship, and you've managed to portray an aspect of it without making it corny or painful :D
LinZE chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
fab insight into these two - I love your portrayal of them in this situation

thanks for sharing

Amethystbutterflies chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I think Ky may be trying to suck up to Ria, because he demanded I come here and leave you a review:)

You know I love it Cariad:)

*eyes Snape* Hmm...It's so weird, after seeing him like he is in the books :)