Reviews for Paint
Wicked Is My Life chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Awwwwwwwwww! That made me all happy yet sad inside. I'm crying happy tears. Wonderful job!
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I loved it.

deejaymcknight chapter 1 . 1/15/2011

I listened to For Good whilst reading this as you had recommended.

There are tears. Tears have indeed entered the building.

Great story.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Aww...*sniffs* that was so beautiful! It's so wonderful to read a Gelphie friendship fic for a change..:)) I so love this! It's awesome, so beautiful and brilliantly written! LOVE!
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Oh, this was adorable and so realistic. Thank you so much for posting this, it was adorable. Good job!
MadDelight chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
i love that piece of fanart. it was made by someone very talented! nice fic to match!
3Mindy3 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Lovely work, very touching! This site needs more Gelphie friendship such as this! Very emotional :)

HappyShannon chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
At the end I got that sort of empty feeling you get when you read/see/hear something really beautiful... Like, your heart sort of sinks even if the thingy gives you hope or makes you happy.

Love it love it love it :D
typicalRAinbow chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Aw that was delightful! (I think I know which piece of work you're describing) Well done :)
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Is it, by any chance, this picture? It happens to be one of my very favorite Wicked fanarts. (actually, I love all the artist's work, they're quite talented!)

(erase the spaces)

fc01. deviantart fs37/f/2008/253/a/5/Wicked_Which_witch_is_which_by_alicia_

Wonderful story! I love your last part, very very sweet.
Leia Emberblaze chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Aww...I'm pretty sure I've seen the fan art you're talking about and it's rather adorable...great fic!
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Awesome one-shot! Good job! Aww, so sweet!