Reviews for DISCONTINUED
TheDoctorandRoseLover chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
I know it's been years since this fic but I always wondered what I would have been like if the Doctor had regerated and Rose had stayed w/11. So I'm wondering if you're still planning on updating this?
BananaWombat221 chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
OMIGOD UPDATE
Relena Duo chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
update?
Amber Watkins chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Keep writing :-) was going somewhere good
HoneybearDRATSAB chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This is the most I've ever been excited about over a fanfiction! MUST HAVE MMOORREE! please update soon! Thank you XD
saftsuse chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Woo, I like it very much. It'll be interesting to see how Eleven handles this. Please update! (I'm a bit Doctor-confused at the moment, can't decide which doctor I like the best, Ten or Eleven. :P)
Dueling Southerner chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
O_O Omg...

I LOVE IT!

And I need more!

Please?
The Lady of the Land chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
geronimo! update soon!
pmnight73 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Great beginning to a new version! Looking forward to more. Maybe this will help with your writers block: Jackie's tea helped the Doctor wake up last time maybe it can again. :)
DestinChild chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
A short introduction is appropriate. There is suspense and a cliffhanger working for you.
MayFairy chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
i love it! can't wait for more. loved how you wrote eleven. am going to check out your other fic.
Gallifrey'sBest chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Love it already, this'll be great, I can tell:)
Legolas0 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
great idea, can't wait to see where it goes!

Only thing is, i kinda wished you'd continued just a little further in this chap, so we could see Rose and Donna's reaction to "Ah, tow legs! and fingers! lots of fingers!... I'm a girl!"

please update soon
Pedo-Trix chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
the beginnings not that bad its just a bit cliched-_- so yea keep up the good work
CamilleDavros chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Well I have thought about this happening my self, and I would really like to see what would happen