Reviews for Identity
neosun7 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
This is awesome! Beautifully written and I love how the thoughts and feelings flow in this. I hope there would be a new chapter!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
You write Tron and LotR and SW: KotOR stuff? That's wonderful! I think I love you! Someone who shares my love of those three! Err...I'm shadow_spark from LJ, in case you were wondering.

-Spark
ScribeOfRhapsody chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
I would very much like to see where this will go. :) Any chance of you updating soon?
tronficbookmarks chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
*eager for more*

(But whenever you can! I will never rush deliciousness.)
Sylla chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Ooh, well this is definitely interesting! "Contaminant"? I wonder what could be happening with Tron...

I definitely liked how you narrated those crucial seconds when Tronzler starts to remember who he really is. Gripping and well-written! The dream/flashback sequence in the third chapter has significant tense issues (such as pluperfect/past perfect tense where it should really be simple past because the rest of the narrative is in present tense) that were pretty jarring.

I'm very interested in seeing what happens next, though! Putting this on alerts.
Shadow Chaser chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
I definitely love your use of flashbacks here, especially for Quorra, making it seem like she's still in the grid, but then abruptly realizing that it was a dream all along. Also the fact that she's having trouble adjusting to the real world, still thinking things in digital terms is definitely how I see her reacting. The funny incident between the man and what was probably her wide-eyed friendly approach only to be dragged away from Sam is priceless. Just what did she say for that man to react like that? _

And you're right, Tronzler did lose his discs when he was battling Sam the second time - I am kicking myself for that lapse in canon in my own story. . The fact that he isn't quite himself, but he knows he's himself at the same time is an interesting dynamic you're going through here. Very angsty, but then again, I am a sucker for angsty Tronzler. _ Wonderful job as usual and don't sweat it on the updates.

I'm pretty behind in reviewing and reading a few Tron fics myself, yours included (sorry about that). Looking to see what the next chapter brings!

mangacrazi chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
You write with such detail, it's amazing! I haven't read any tron fanfics, but I'mso lucky to have discovered this first! Awesome work and thanks for sharing. Hope you update soon~
Silvara chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Love ho he reacts to Yori, Alan, Flynn. interesting ending. Good hangover...
BenRG chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
I wonder if the determination and anger of Rinzler may help Tron to survive when Tron, burdened with guilt, no longer can do so? The way you keep using the hybrid 'Tronzler' name suggests that the two psyches will need to come to some kind of arrangement to function.

This is an interesting story - wonderfully written POVs that stand outside the standard fare of T:L fanfiction. I'll be looking out for future chapters!
transformersjunkie chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
I really like this. I can't wait to read more. :)
StellarRequiem chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for updates! You don't need to worry about Quorra eating your chapter, either. You write her extreemly well, giving her conflicts and regrets and occassionally questionable choices, all of which make her a lot more real than the more common approach of focusing on her inocence and childlike view of the world.

I was momentarily confused when the dream sequence brought her so rapidly from the real world back to the grid, but the fact that she was dreaming cleared it up for me later.

I LOVE how you're doing the sequences with Tronzler. You make being pushed around by currents and lying at the bottom of the ocean readable and meaningful... not a small feat. XD I'm also lovng this window into his mind, how he literally can't function correctly but is too determined to stop trying (or flailing, whatever it is he's doing). The ending was especially effective. "I want to live" . . . and then Tron's will trumps all.

I love it, and keep it up!
noctaval chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Very interesting! I liked that Tron is still conflicted with Clu's programming, and is fighting with himself. I look forward to the next chapter!
StellarRequiem chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Ooooh. I love this! Its great, please keep going!
Shadow Chaser chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
I agree with you Tron, sometimes I do wonder if Flynn's self-preservation protocols are whacked. _ Hahaha. Funniest line ever.

I thought Tron had at least one disc that he saved while he was fighting Sam on the carrier. Maybe not? I dunno, it's been several weeks since I've seen the movie, so I don't quite remember. Oops.

Ooo...I sense the beginning of a wonderful plot here! Mysterious people wandering around The Grid, Sam and Quorra returned to the real world, but surely to come back! Looking forward to reading more!

Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Couldn't resist. Well technically I finished writing my whole story so now I'm off to read yours. _

Wonderfully written with full details that we never got to see in the movie (yes the battle was awesome, but here we are, Tron fans wanting to see Tron's thought processes, not quite the shiny lights). There was the air of definite urgency in this chapter and you can feel it bleed into the words. The frantic thoughts of Rinzler are also present as he realizes that something is terribly wrong and can't quite put his finger on it, yet he knows he is hesitating to take that final shot.

And when Rinzler/Tron realizes who and what he was, all those memories, including ones from the original movie (hooray!) come flooding into him - oh the happiness I felt when reading that and the final words "Tron flew." That was beautiful.

Okay, off to read the next chapter!