Reviews for Face
GatsbyParty chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Wonderful chapter! I hope Jackie is okay.
GatsbyParty chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I'm scared for all them right now. Who could it be? but I know they will find a way to help each other.
MistyMountainHop chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Another creepy chapter, Angie! I like Eric's thought process in this - both when he's being silly and when he's clever. Caroline is one crazy B.

My favorite bit from the chapter:

(Maybe she accidentally just scratched him really bad on his neck; but why his neck?

'I guess we were trying to get kinky.')
nannygirl chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
This chapter was a very terrific chapter! Made me realize how much I’d missed his story and also made me very happy to see that I’ve got another chapter to read! See this is why I took so long to get to this chapter, well one of the reasons why. But reasons or no reasons I apologize for taking so long to get to it. It really was a very great addition to this very suspenseful story.

I really liked how most of this chapter was Caroline and Kelso interacting together. You wrote both of the characters so well. The descriptions and details of the things Kelso saw and could smell, hurt my stomach—but that’s a good thing. If that makes sense lol. And the hanging figure was Hyde? But it’s not really is it? Or is the time line of when Caroline got to each of the gang is not as it’s portrayed. I don’t think that’s it I think this is another one of Caroline’s tricks like when she made us think she had really killed everyone. At least I’m hoping for this.

My heart really broke for Kelso in this chapter, his thoughts when seeing ‘Hyde’ and how it wanted to save his friends even if he couldn’t save himself he would die happy. That was very sweet and you can tell that attitude came from being on the police force. And his reaction to seeing Crazy Caroline was great! I liked how he was trying to figure out why she was doing all of this to them. I’m wondering the same thing but Kelso’s come up with some good reasons—she’s a psycho.

Your writing of Crazy Caroline is terrific and she’s now even crazier than she was on the show. I really liked the moments of humor she had and how she would go into this innocent mode but it wasn’t like the innocent mode Laurie has this innocent mode just make Caroline seem crazier. Great examples of this was the part with the medication hurting her tummy and the decision of whether to bake cookies or take a bubble bath.

I liked how Kelso apologized but apparently its too late. The ending part of that scene with Caroline standing above him—great part with her eyes too and how they changed with her mood—was chilling and again I felt the need to cover my eyes. Wonderfully written, really. But the way that scene ended has me a bit confused, did she really kill him this time? It sounds like it but I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.

Great way to end the chapter with Fez and Caroline. Poor Fez, the way you described how upset he was and Caroline pretending to look sympathetic—nicely done, I could picture it all. And what big surprise is Caroline talking about? If she’s behind it I’m guessing it’s nothing good. And pulling a bag over Fez’s head? That is no way to a man’s heart Caroline—even Fez’s. I’m really worried for Fez and especially the others, it seems like she wants to hurt all of them more than she wants to hurt Fez.

Fantastic work once again! I really enjoyed it! Will be back to read more soon! Till then keep up the very great work!
acc5rod chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I love that Hyde was and I'm hoping still going to propose to Jackie. I can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds. Great job!
Mystery Girl 911 chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Oh poor Eric! First he wakes up in pain and agony and then he has to find all his friends and one wrong move could kill them.

God, it must have been so awful for Efic to find out that the body next to him was Caroline's and not Donna's. And Caroline wearing his ring. Then he has a misson at hand that puts the life and death of his close friends in his hands.

Him finding Fez alive and, I think, unharmed was a great relief. Even though I knew Caroline wouldn't hurt...but she is insane. I hope they find Jackie soon. And I hope her and the baby are ok.
Mystery Girl 911 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
I love this story! On chapter 9 when you wrote 'My Fez' I screamed Caroline! It was so obvious! I was trying to piece all the clues together in my mind and came up with a buck of different characters but none of them were that insane.

I love the mystery too it and it's such great description, it keeps me on edge! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for more!
MistyMountainHop chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
Angie, I loved how you wrote Caroline in this chapter. I really heard her voice and saw her nutto face. *lol* and Kelso was soooo close. I enjoyed his scene with her. It flowed well, and her jokes at his expense gave me a laugh, especially:

/\/\/\/\/\

Another well-done chapter. I have no idea how Fez is going to get out of this story alive. And even if he does, how is he going to cope with the death of all his friends? I'm invested.
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
So good, this is such a addicting read! :D
Marla's Lost chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
I like that Caroline maintained her crazy sense of humor:... "Why are you here?"

"Why are you here?" She repeated his question. Kelso gritted his teeth and unclenched his fist. "For fun, of course!"

"Oh, so stabbing people and cutting out their insides before hanging them is fun to you?"

"More or less, it depends on my outlook of the day. Tomorrow I may start with a bubble bath, ooh or maybe cookies. Haven't decided yet." **** vote for the bubble bath actually!

***This was a great scene: ... Only he couldn't move; he was stuck.

"Paralyzed, actually." Caroline chirped, wearing a pout on red painted lips. "From the looks of it, the waist down. How ironic." ****Could she just have given him some high blood pressure medication? Works the same - ha ha - just kidding Really great chapter
RevertedLogic chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Great story! I love it!
Disappointed chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
Let's face it your not gonna finish this story or your other ones either. You say you will you say you'll do other things to which I'm sure you'll never do either. Stop lying to your readers and to yourself. It was fine while it lasted but the chance of seeing any updates from you is slim. I've given up
nannygirl chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Okay first of all I want to say….I KNEW IT!I Knew that person was the killer! I mean I did think that it could be some other people too but my mind was always telling me it was this person but I just didn’t know if it would be because it might be too obvious but this person was the killer and I think they were the perfect choice!

As soon as I read the first line ‘My Fez’ I knew it was her. A very chilling opening and the creepiness did not ease any even though the identity was now known.

Great opening with Fez waking up and the descriptions of what he was feeling—all good stuff. The little bit about Laurie made my LF heart very happy, though I’m curious about why she’s his soon to be girlfriend and yet they’re already living together? Well it is Laurie, I suppose. Poor guy though when he was searching fro his friends, you could really feel his confusion and how scared he was, being alone in a creepy house like that who wouldn’t be?

Okay Fez finding Bud has me a bit confused. At first I thought he didn’t recognize the figure and maybe it was Hyde but he was close enough to tell if it was Bud or not and he saw that it was Bud. AND Caroline said ‘Bud’ in the last chapter—capital letter and all. So I’m wondering now what if Caroline didn’t kill the gang and instead killed…I don’t know people who they didn’t like or their family members and she’s got the gang hidden somewhere in the house. Hmm…

Really fabulous work on the part where it was at last shown who the killer was! Bravo on writing that big moment of the story! Fez’s reaction was perfect! And Caroline was just as creepy and crazy as ever! Oh but poor Fez, I really felt for the guy wanting so desperately to know where his friends were and I’m sure no matter what happens he’ll partly blame himself for all of this since Caroline was after him. Her ‘getting rid’ of his friends because they took him away from her was SO Crazy Caroline! Fez’s outburst was terrifically done! You can imagine it all and still feel a mix of being choked up and frightened too. His friends are his family and he’s really thinking the worse has happened. I like seeing this braver Fez and Caroline calling it cute before putting a sack over his head…only Crazy Caroline lol

Chillingly scary details that started off the next section but so wonderfully written. Caroline bringing Fez to see Kelso first was very sad, Kelso was his best friend and seeing him like that must have hurt. His reaction was terrifically done, very emotional and powerful. Fez sees that its’ Kelso so did Caroline really kill the gang AND Bud or did she just kill Kelso and that’s why she showed Fez him OR is it not Kelso at all. Maybe someone who looks like Kelso. Another Wax figure or Casey Kelso? Or maybe Caroline is a witch like Kelso said earlier about Witches living in the house and she did some type of spell or something I don’t know!

A very powerful and suspenseful ending! Could picture it all! You really have Caroline's voice nailed down! And her bringing out the last wax figure, oh boy!

Overall this was another terrific chapter! Bravo to you for keeping the identity of the killer a secret for so long—almost two years! Can’t wait to see what will happen next! Till then keep up the fabulous work!
nannygirl chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Okay so it’s almost thanksgiving and I’m reading a story that should be read during Halloween time. Is it a little weird? Yes. Do I care? Not really. This chapter was wonderfully written and just as chilling and suspenseful as the others!

Another terrific opening from the killer, those bits never fail to freak me out and make me want look over my shoulder lol.

I liked how you kind of started form the very beginning of the story sort of to recap all the things that happened. The gang going into the house and splitting up, the yell, the noose that Kelso hung from. All of it just as scary and creepy as the first time I read. I also really enjoyed that we got to see what Jackie and Hyde were doing at that time and them hearing the noises and smelling that yucky iron blood smells.

It was sweet how protective Hyde was of Jackie even before all this mess started. It’s just like him. And makes so much sense for him to become even more protective when he sees some of the horrifying scenes. Thought it was interesting though that Hyde is the one to see these scenes, out of everyone from the group. Is he a key to the mystery person? Will he be the one to save the gang? Hmm, you’ve really got me thinking.

A great rewrite of the big scene with him and Jackie trying to escape. Like dhow you kept things mostly the same but did add in a few differences that were noticed and appreciated. Awesome twist of having Hyde not be really dead, did NOT see that coming! But that makes it even more heartbreaking because Jackie is dead and Hyde saw her, him wanting to help her and rush her to the hospital was heartbreaking. It was at that moment I was a little glad that he didn’t know about the baby. There was a baby right? Right?

Terrific scene with Hyde and the killer. Their interaction was very very interesting. Very creepy and scary and again very suspenseful Through out the scene I was looking for hits to tell me who the killer was. A lot of the times the words sounded like something Laurie would say, but still I just can’t picture Laurie doing all that. Yes she’s evil and can even be called eth devil but killing her brother and his friends? I don’t think so…plus the part about her calling him Stevie and even Steven threw everything off. I could only imagine her calling him Hyde or Orphan Boy.

The ‘I’m Back’ line tells me we’ve met the person before. And it would fit with Laurie but that Stevie thing…Could it be Edna? No, no no because you said the person had Hazel eyes and that story you have or maybe now had plans of writing. stated that Edna had blue eyes like Hyde. Hmm.

Oo Hyde called/ thought the person was psychotic before. Hmm could it be Sam? Or Mitch? The only crazy person I can think of is Crazy Caroline. It’s her right? Or is that just too obvious? Gah! I don’t know!

Hyde killing himself was another good twist and pretty in character too I thought, with everyone else being dead I mean.

Now just like the beginning the last scene always gives me chills and this one was no different. Think this one was one of the best because it gave more clues to who the person was. The person called him Bud? Could it be Edna? She always said Hyde was like his father/Bud. But the kissing of the cheek. Well I guess that could be Edna too but I almost see that more of Laurie maybe even Crazy Caroline. Those colored eyes though are throwing me off. Edna had blue, Laurie had blue, what color were Caroline’s? Need to check that!

And now it’s down to Fez. Why he’s last had got to be a reason. Its’ gotta be someone he knows…like Caroline! Or Fenton! No Nina! I don’t know! But I can’t wait to find out!

Very wonderful work on the marvelously mysterious chapter Angie, it was so very well written and planned out. I really enjoyed reading it! Will be reading the next chapter soon, and I’m hoping the killer’s identity will be revealed but if not no worries the guess while it can be frustrating not to know, is kinda fun! lol

Terrific job once more. Enjoyed it very much. Back for the latest chapter soon. Till then, keep up the fantastic work!
HydeLuver chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Was not expecting that at all. I kept trying to guess who it might be and at first I thought it was Laurie and then Mitch for some reason. The whole story is pretty amazing but this chapter is definitely my favorite. I can't wait to see how else you surprise us. Update soon!