Reviews for Morning Shows The Day
Gingershavesouls chapter 5 . 1/16
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for writing this :))
newyn chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
What is there not to like in this fic? The realistic characterization, emotional complexity, effective plotting - everything points to literary merit. In short, a piece of art. Definitely, not the typical fanfic.

I love the title. It makes up for the surprise yaoi twist. Not enough fanfic authors make use of John Milton.

Thank you for sharing. Keep up the brilliant work.
jj chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
that was way cool I loved it very nice writing style as well
ennui deMorte chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
This is a great story! I especially love Naruto refusing to let Iruka go to his house and the adult Iruka agreeing with the sentiment.
rebecca chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Brilliant.
HopefullyNot chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
This was really good. :D
Kunohichi8 chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
great story
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
At first I thought it was time travel, then you twisted it around. Very nice :)
WOOT chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
I loved this.
At first I was like, Aww friendship fic.
but then I was all like

HELL YEAH YAOI! :D

Thanks for that by the way, you totally made my day.

Arigatou, WOOT!
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Funny. Well-written. And it has characterization and plot. I've never read a fic centered around these two before, but I know that you have gotten them right.
sairakanzaki chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
this story is nice and i like it!

keep it up the good work! ;)
uriko chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
1st chapter is quite interesting. All I can think right now is 'Why didn't I read this before now?!' I like this.
rebecca chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
OH MY GOD this is brilliant writing. I love it! And your explanation in the end, of how it all happened, was far more realistic than most time-travel stories. This was brilliantly planned out.
Viviane Renard chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Fantastic story! The mystery and intrigue of the "time warp" had me on edge this entire story. You did a great job of dropping hints here and there, and even throwing in a red herring once in a while to keep us guessing. Until the ending, I wasn't sure if it was a time jump, a memory jutsu, or, as it so happened, an age-reversal jutsu. You did a good job of making everything logical, and yet still hard to figure out. I like a story that exercises my brain.

Thanks for sharing!
hatake gabrielle chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
emm i like it but... is very complicated! TT_TT