Reviews for Hurt and Comfort
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Awesome.
shefelldown chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Ah, I just finished it. Brill. I think the choice to make Sylar completely at the mercy of the world was interesting. I couldn't decide if he would have been worthy of Peter's love before he hit rock bottom. I don't know. But I'm so glad there was a happy ending.
shefelldown chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
I just jumped into this story and raced through. It's amazing, and I just want to say , that I love HIRO!
regazzadilupo chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Gabriel the drug addict works remarkably well. I can see this sort of thing happening to him if he were stripped of his powers, his desperation.

You write Ando and Hiro very in character and very well. I hope you throw them in somewhere else- I really like Hiro and it's believable that Hiro would want to help a Gabriel who was trying to reform his ways.
harmonyhelms chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
Oh my gosh BEST ENDING EVER! I've always wanted Peter to get his empath ability back! I love this story so so much! You did a fantastic job!
JasonDragon64 chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Nice! I always thought too that there was something going on between Ando and Hiro, even though they both had girlfriends periodically. For Ando to be so self-righteous was totally in character, and after the last season of Heroes, Hiro definitely learned to not be so judgmental.

I'm glad that Gabriel will be given a second chance by Hiro. Seeing the man fall so far is humbling to anyone with a soul. Hiro has the soul of an angel. What a pity he's not my type.
JasonDragon64 chapter 5 . 2/6/2011

JasonDragon64 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Deeply moving chapter, milady!
cursedgirl chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
hehe.. More..more please hurry up! )
Wicked R chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
I wonder wot comes next! :) cause I suppose making Gabriel feel like the man he wants 2b ll require considerable more effort than Peter thinks in his exultant afterglow
Wicked R chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
well, if u name a story "Hurt and Comfort", it'll surely catch my attention! LOL.

looks lik it's not much lower Gabriel can go. I'm enjoying the dynamics of their relationship. they kno each other so well n I believe ur right, lying to, in one thing Sylar would never do to Peter.
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Cigarette, Please!

Such a wonderful story. The mighty Sylar, reduced to mere mortality, and Peter becoming his knight in shining armour! Sweet, sexy, HOT!

I was so wrapped up in this wondrous little world I couldn't stop reading for anything, so I apologize that you're only getting one review instead of the 3 you very much deserve.

As always, the writing is outstanding, the plot consistant and the character interaction was rich and full of just who these people are. A pleasure as always, milady, to read your work.