Reviews for The Guardian Spirit
michelle88222 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Nice it up
sieni1 chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
This story is great.

Congratulations your spelling is getting better every Chapter

Update soon!
Silver Sea Mist chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
This story is interesting and nice! I like the whole plot of the story. And at the point where I thought that Haku should appear, he did appear. It's like you can read the readers' mind.
Libby16 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
This is great! can't wait to read more!
StarRainer101 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
X) i liked how u said stuff about chihiro :D i mean its like your saying everyone loves her in a way and that shes the nice girl who brave(which everyone should know XD)while she cares X) which is nice :)
StarRainer101 chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
DX NOOOO :( though at least that guy kaoru something watever said he luved her and said stuff before she died it at least he could do from the last time seeing her x( and plus this is a very good story and i want u to make more chappies T.T
StarRainer101 chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
OMG DX so sad but i just luv this :D
Shannon the Original chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
such a good chapter :D
Shannon the Original chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
This was so good and so sad please update again soon :D
Helen Racine chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Wow! I'm very impressed, considering English isn't your native tongue! Good job!
mysticalwater chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
...WTH?

Is the guy the same guy from ch. 1? Totally random that you kill her off. But it's good
cynthiarox66 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Hey! This is really good! And it's impressive since it you said english isn't your first language. I could NEVER write this well in a second language!

I love Chihiro's caring, kind character so far, and I hope Haku makes an appearance soon! Keep up the good work and update soon .

cynthiarox66