Reviews for Hank the Bully
FlaFan chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I'm waiting for the followup of what Chet does with "Bo Peep." :D Funny story!
Jojara chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Adorable!
aleeen chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
LOL. Love it. Thanks for sharing! Hank's always been my favorite!
trout1986 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
this is a hoot!
Ariane Rivendell chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
LMAO! What a gem! What's not to love about this? Loved every word. Your daughter is an awesome inspiration. :-) Wouldn't we all have wanted to be rescued by Station 51 back in the day... *dreamy sigh* Wunderbar!
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Absolutely delightful story. The Station 51 crew is so real, so in character that I heard every voice clearly as each man spoke, and your original characters, especially the children, jump off the page fully realized.

As much as I adored Little Boy Blue and Bo Peep, it was Chet and Cap's 'conversation'(in quotes because technically Chet was speaking to the girl's mother) that had me in stitches ("Latrine duty, Kelly? Four shifts, or five?") and the closing bit of dialog ("Buckle up, Bo Peep!") had me in hysterics.
starlight guardian chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This story never loses its charm, it is always good for a laugh, because you can see it happening. We know it happens, out of the mouths of babes. Still smiling about this story!
Ninjapirate101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
AWWWWW I cant believe I didnt review this! I thought I did, Oh well. This was soooooo adorable! Awwww Hank the Bully! Keep writing this is wonderfully adorable and cuuutee!
jquist chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I bet your seven year-old loved it! I did too! Poor Johnny!
jada951 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
another enjoyable story!

thanks to your daughter for the fun idea!
Sassy Lassie 51 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh, I LOVED this story immensely, it was HILARIOUS! Great job on it, can't wait to read the other story you have posted on the site, it looks promising! The humor here was just right, the nicknames were adorable and ooh, that naughty Chet is just going to have a heyday with those names, I can tell!
inatepaz chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Great job! Totally adorable. It is fun writing for the kids. I had a great time writing a story for daughter who is now 11 and a big Emergency fan. Keep up the great work. Candee
CapLovesHankandKel chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
At first, I was a little on the offensive because I LOVE Cap! But I decided to give it a read and my being on the offensive melted away pretty quick!

That was a cute story. And funny how the bully had the same name as Cap. Hope to see more from you. And I loved Johnny's nickname. He's such a wuss and I can't stand him and that was perfect for him!

CapLovesGregandJames
kathey'ssis chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I sure hope I can stop laughing long enough to write this review. that was hilarious and I could just see it happening. on the show and in real life.
kyolover16 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awesome story! Your daughter has great idea.