Reviews for Through the Silence
PurpleBunyip chapter 1 . 6/26
To quote Gil, Awesome story!
keisan chapter 4 . 3/24
Cute! I like that their world history class has world meetings lol. Also, Alfred's note is great, especially his idle threat XD "So, please don't push him to talk. Because it will just make him sad. And if he gets sad, I will sue you." LOL.
Mackenzie chapter 22 . 3/21
I've done that before. oops!
Mackenzie still chapter 21 . 3/21
And now I'm crying because I'm sad again. THIS CANNOT BE THE ENNNDDDDD!
Mackenzieagaiin chapter 19 . 3/21
Crying still, but for a different reason. I LOVE this SO MUCH!
Mackenzie yet a chapter 17 . 3/21
Thanks for the backstory! But, holy Doitsu I'm crying more. I love this so much!
Mackenzie chapter 16 . 3/21
I found myself screaming relentlessly at the screen, tears pouring down my face. This is why you don't read fanfics early in the morning. Thanks so much for creating this fanfic! It is one of the best plots for a fanfic I've ever read! (and I've read a lot)
RaSkylar chapter 19 . 2/14
Being Canadian myself I can safely confirm that we do say sorry too often
RaSkylar chapter 3 . 2/14
That was my favourite line too XD love the story so far (*゚゚)
swedish-psycho-bear chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Here's a crucial German correction, the word bruder would not have the letter ß at the beginning. Though ß may look like B it actually makes a shz sound. Bruder would just have a regular b in front. Great story!
Urfavepsycho chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Oh my god the Sox but made me laugh so hard because if that had been a Yankee hat in Massachusettes someone would have died! XD
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
I can't stop reading. It is 4 am. I am dying. I am enchanted by the book.
castleinthestar chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
In my language Ωπα (opa) means something totally different than the german meaning...(but it's not bad or anything) XD but I can say I am loving this fic so far! Funny yet serious at the same time...I don't know how you manage to do it XD.

Aagh, Spain and France, σας ξενέροτοι! DX

..Tell Prussia I said he's awesome. :3 (Though I'm sure he already knows that.)
Reverse Gravity 499 chapter 21 . 4/25/2014
I loved this story so much! Some stories, when a character has a disability, only describe how the character physically deals with it and does not capture how they feel. I thought the way you described Matthew's thoughts was amazing! I look forward to more of your stories.
Sophiscoolmax2 chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
Dinosaur chicken nuggets... Dinosaur chicken nuggets :) I loved those things when I was a younger ;) i request an invite to that thanksgiving dinner... Pls .