Reviews for Through the Silence
TsunamiFrostwaves chapter 21 . 7/30
OMG THE CUTEST FANFIC EVER! I LOVE IT!
Kirani56 chapter 23 . 7/1
I like this story. It's been about 5 years since it was written but still nice to read :)
NordicsAwesome chapter 23 . 4/11
I loved it, I read it all in one sitting! A great fanfic :)
FranArt-1827 chapter 21 . 4/9
That was so AWESOME. :D
fivesecsofanime chapter 4 . 2/29
Miss. K is actually my Social Studies/World history teachers name... And we are learning about Europe now! (Her name is Miss. Kaminski though)
I really love this story too!
ZimVader0017 chapter 20 . 1/14
With this one, you have 500 reviews XD
Also, this was really sweet :)
ZimVader0017 chapter 8 . 1/12
The Silent Hill game (in which the movie is based off of) is better in terms of freakishness, especially the first one. It didn't have that fancy "change camera view" mode newer games have and had limited camera movement, which means that if you got attacked by a monster, you literally didn't see it coming XD
ZimVader0017 chapter 5 . 1/12
The bitch should read up on the newer books if she wants to teach psychology. It's not 1960 anymore. Thank goodness I'm not in this story, I would have ripped her a new one. Thankfully, Gilbert is there to do it for me. Go, Gil! Get that bitch fired!
ZimVader0017 chapter 4 . 1/12
At least his teachers were understanding. Not all of my sister's teachers gave us problems, but there were a couple who apparently wanted the freaking president to write them a letter explaining what the situation was. Apparently an informational pamphlet about Selective Mutism and a handwritten letter by the psychologist weren't enough to justify why she can't talk.
ZimVader0017 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Alright love, I just faved and followed without even reading the story yet (in fact, at the time I'm writing this review I still haven't started to read), but I just wanted to tell you that the second I saw that it was about SM, I just HAD to click on it.
My younger sister suffers from it, and while she's making progress, she hasn't been able to speak much yet. She entered a new school this semester and was having a hard time because none of the teachers know about this condition, so I wanted to thank you for getting more people to know about it, even if it's just in the Hetalia fandom :)
bucca2 chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
YOU SHIP GERITA I LOVE YOUUUUU

Also I love how you write for Mattie. He's so cute I just want to squeeze him :D
bucca2 chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
OH GOD NO IT'S UMBRIDGE KILL HER BEFORE SHE STARTS CARVING WORDS IN THE BACK OF MATTIE'S HAND!

Ps. It's not easy to make the reader really hate a character, but I can see you're going to make a great job of Mrs. Plum ;)
Dreamshipper229 chapter 23 . 7/21/2015
This story is adorable! I'm so glad I stumbled over it! It was really cute and I love the selective mutism idea, it was hell-a clever! Good job!
PurpleBunyip chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
To quote Gil, Awesome story!
keisan chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
Cute! I like that their world history class has world meetings lol. Also, Alfred's note is great, especially his idle threat XD "So, please don't push him to talk. Because it will just make him sad. And if he gets sad, I will sue you." LOL.