Reviews for The Three AntiMarauders
Micah chapter 11 . 9/13
Is this a snily fic? I mean, I like Severus too bu I love james and Lily! Also (curiositys getting the best of me) does petunia ends up with remus or sirius, because I think Remus would be best.

Love your stories!
Larenars chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
A good story. It isn't an idea I'd come across before. Thanks for sharing.
Transreal Clouden chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Interesting, better than most Marauder era stories I've seen. It might be a little heavy on James bashing but to be honest Cannon supports you for the most part.
Fayari chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Oh yeah! Awesome. More.
Monocerosik chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
Are you going to update anytime soon? Or ever?

It was such fun to read this. I'd like to know more about Severus and his relations with others. People doesn't write about Severus' school days, especially happy days, or with Lily and Petunia in Hogwarts. You mixed it pretty good. What is even better, is yours style of writing. It's so light, pleasant, amusing, I cound't stop until I've read the whole story. Too bad there isn't more...
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
post more soon please love it :)
Da Devils Daughter chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
when are u posting next chapter?
Ellethwen Celtica chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
It's going to be a great year they say, but how shall we know if there is no story about it?

I like this story, kiddo. You do this very well, and I enjoy the Inter-House friendship between them all, and the sitting at the same table. I think that without Petunia there, they would never have seen each other at lunch.

:) Great story! Please update!
Da Devils Daughter chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
story is great i am almost excited as th children!
IonicAmalgam chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
"Ravenclaws barely gave them a second glance, and Petunia explained that the rule was common knowledge in her house. Lily swallowed her mouthful of sausage and looked at the others." The last chapter clearly says Hufflepuff for Petunia.
Blazen chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
Good chapter, but...

1. Too many classes in one day. In the first book it took about a week to introduce all of them to Harry.

2. I know it's arguable, but I support the theory that Severus' favorite subject was Potions and not Defense. And all that talk about him wanting to be next DADA teacher - it was just a part of his cover story as a spy, to make people think Dumbledore doesn't trust him or something. If you compare his first speech about the Potions and his first Defense lesson, there was much more passion about Potions in him. And there are some signs he didn't even know the theory behind Defense that good, unlike in Potions.

3. And (the only thing I'd really like you to correct) - Petunia was blond. Not brunette.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
Interesting story so far. :)
singbirdsing chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
you are making it somewhat canon right? like lily will end up falling for james right? because if not, harry wouldn't have existed... its really good, but could you make it a LITTLE cannon like make lily fall for james... thasss all :)
TitanNegro chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
I LOVED IT...BYT I must say,WHAT HECK?They are first years...Eleven year old kids and already thiking like that?

I must say,all the magic in that place should be enough to distract them of that for awhile don't you think?

AND,Remus is WAY to...I don't know,He knows Potter and black and mister "rat-bastard" for only one day,and for what you show about his personality,he would have trade them for the "anti marauders" in a blink of an eye,they are more mature,more kind,and are interested in the same things as him...and has a love interst xD

Sooooo,other than the way they are acting for their age,the chapter was realy great,actualy...screw that IT WAS I'll be waiting for the next one
Fayari chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
Nope, James was actually less 'Jerkish' in this story than he was in canon.