Reviews for Fun in the Snow
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I really enjoyed this! I'm super new to Lie to Me fanfiction and you got all the pieces right! I was worried about getting Cal right, with his way of speaking and all and you got him down! I was giggling and laughing right along with them. Great job!
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Purple boots. : )

Very cute story. I'm sure I've said this before, but I'll say it again just in case - you've got these characters down PAT! Amazing...
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Shhh happy callian and Emily family fluff. :)
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh, that was lovely! I love the feeling of family in this fic! Great job!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Aww this is lovely. So much fun :) I love that Emily called Gillian and that the two of them ganged up on Cal. The whole thing about the "hermaphrodite snowfigure" was hilarious! Fabulous fic. Well done :)
gidget89 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awww! I want to build a snowhemaphrodite now! And also hot chocolate. Maybe just the hot chocolate. I'm lazy and the kids are in school, yanno. I love that Gillian snuck into this fic. Emily fics are always fun but they'r eMOST fun when she's beeing the little shipper we all know she is. BLESS HER HEART.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Such a cute story! I'm glad you added some Gillian:)
LadyRegiBoom chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
May I say this was the perfect Secret Santa gift? I enjoyed this fic so MUCH! Thank you, thank you, thank you. It's perfect. I loved the way the characters were written, it was funny and I felt ot was super special because I just lived through my first snow experience (yeah, in Mexico we don't have snow), and I can so relate to the excitement of Emily.

"So we've made a hermaphrodite snowfigure. Lovely." This line was one of my favorites. There were so many.

You are an amazing writer. Keep it up ;)
CaraMia-1984 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Aww this is super cute! Sometimes you just need a little fluffiness to put a smile on your face! As always, your writing is superb and in character. I love the gender neutral snow person and Gillian's question to Cal about where he thought snowbabies came from if they were all male.