Reviews for And one from the, Twilight series?
Ash-kr chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Please continue! Is this abandoned?
so cool chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Please add more chapters. I really want to know what happens.
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
UPDATE (: ok,so i dot really like twilight that much...buuuut i think this will be gooood
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hahhaah, i never though of that XD hahaha
funky821 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
good idea. it a really good idea i love please carry on. i want to know what happens
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
CARRY THE STORY ON PLEASE! ITS FUNNY!

Sorry if im being mean to Poppy like but thats a new level of stupid for her shes far to hyper!

Love it though so please carry it on!
randomscreamfest chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
lol this seems funny don't make me regret reading this. i don't care who you make the wild power HECK it could be Angela (come on guys) on second thought that might be fun... hummmmmmmmm.
IcePhoenix394 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
About what Cullen is the Wild Power, it can only be Bella because the Wild Powers have to have been born in the year of the blind maidens vision, remember, the prophesy said,

Four to stand between the light and the shadow,

Four of blue fire, power in their blood.

Born in the year of the blind maiden's vision;

Four less one and darkness triumphs.
VampireFanNot an account chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I like this story... :)) I think u should continue it.
HalfEvilInside333 chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
Aw, I was upset when I saw that this was a A/N. :) I'm still looking very forward to reading about this. My vote goes to Rosalie. She didn't get the biggest role in Twilight, and that would be a good twist. Update.
HalfEvilInside333 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
VERY nice. A unique Twilight and Night World xsover. :)
lamia vampress chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Since I'm doing this on my cell, I'll vote here. I think that Rosalie should be...The propechy calls for one who was born in the year of the maiden though...so just make it slide ;)

AND I have ideas, if you need help. PM me so we can talk ;) Welcome to my alert list. And remember to update soon! PM me!
pepsicola56 chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
it should be renesmie becuse the prophcy seys born in the year of the blind madens vision so the have to be 17 good point i know
hannahcaiusvolturi chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
ohh i like it please do update.
live2dance16 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
)) i love it! pweeeeeeeeeeeeze continue?