Reviews for The Trouble in the Triangle
IHeartBonesBooth chapter 26 . 8/14
Another great story and I wish you would come back and finish this one as well. PLEASE
Adelled chapter 26 . 6/23/2015
Wonderful read. Wish there was more.
Snowgirl01 chapter 26 . 6/7/2015
please please please please please post more it's 2015
Guest chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
BUT BUT BUT YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS!
Jk chapter 26 . 12/4/2013
Ugh. . . Why oh why did you stop this fic. . . :- (
sermadrid chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Great beginnning. Don't really like Hannah,getting quite worried about Booth in this chapter but when I saw the title of the chapter I was quite relieved.
bblover228 chapter 26 . 3/24/2011
Great chapters, including the mix-up and corrections. I spent the last couple days reading every spare minute I had to catch up on many chapters.I'm really anxious to see what happens next. I believe like you said, Bones will be very supportive for Angela and a hug will mean so much without even words...much like Angela once told her how much a simple touch means and sometimes it's al that's necessary (and she touched Booth's arm in the cemetery when he started confiding in her). I'm also enjoying how b&b's relationship is coming along. Just love his attentiveness. Now I'm now going to your blog to watch the trailers you mentioned.
cheysma2000 chapter 26 . 3/19/2011
Thanks for the update and the changes being explained. My brain has melted this week so I lucky to remember my name. Lol
MentalistLover13 chapter 26 . 3/16/2011
I love the corrected one! It is very cute!:)
NCISaddict77 chapter 26 . 3/15/2011
I do love the fast updates, but slow it down if thats what you need. cant wait for the next chapter
BBfansavl6 chapter 25 . 3/15/2011
Angela and Jack's news is really upsetting, but you balanced it well with the B&B togetherness. I liked how the dialogue showed them being so comfortable with each other and how it reinforced the level of trust that they still share. Sweet!
Normal-is-Overratedx chapter 25 . 3/14/2011
You don't expect sad things to happen to our characters that can't be fixed, because we love them so much. But it's more realistic so I give you a pat on the back for that. (Meaning Angela's baby)

I don't think I could write that without erasing it and telling myself it's too mean and I love them too much to do that. xD

On a lighter note, I LOVED the usual B&B bantering. Especially when Bones threw her pillow at Booth, and then their little talk in bed. (: Three chapters in one day, you spoil me. ;_;
NCISaddict77 chapter 25 . 3/14/2011
wonderful chapter
cheysma2000 chapter 25 . 3/14/2011
I am very much enjoying your development of the characters.:)
MentalistLover13 chapter 25 . 3/14/2011
awwww, poor Angela!:( But very cute chapter!:)