Reviews for The Trouble in the Triangle
Adelled chapter 26 . 6/23
Wonderful read. Wish there was more.
Snowgirl01 chapter 26 . 6/7
please please please please please post more it's 2015
Guest chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
Jk chapter 26 . 12/4/2013
Ugh. . . Why oh why did you stop this fic. . . :- (
sermadrid chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Great beginnning. Don't really like Hannah,getting quite worried about Booth in this chapter but when I saw the title of the chapter I was quite relieved.
bblover228 chapter 26 . 3/24/2011
Great chapters, including the mix-up and corrections. I spent the last couple days reading every spare minute I had to catch up on many chapters.I'm really anxious to see what happens next. I believe like you said, Bones will be very supportive for Angela and a hug will mean so much without even words...much like Angela once told her how much a simple touch means and sometimes it's al that's necessary (and she touched Booth's arm in the cemetery when he started confiding in her). I'm also enjoying how b&b's relationship is coming along. Just love his attentiveness. Now I'm now going to your blog to watch the trailers you mentioned.
cheysma2000 chapter 26 . 3/19/2011
Thanks for the update and the changes being explained. My brain has melted this week so I lucky to remember my name. Lol
MentalistLover13 chapter 26 . 3/16/2011
I love the corrected one! It is very cute!:)
NCISaddict77 chapter 26 . 3/15/2011
I do love the fast updates, but slow it down if thats what you need. cant wait for the next chapter
BBfansavl6 chapter 25 . 3/15/2011
Angela and Jack's news is really upsetting, but you balanced it well with the B&B togetherness. I liked how the dialogue showed them being so comfortable with each other and how it reinforced the level of trust that they still share. Sweet!
Normal-is-Overratedx chapter 25 . 3/14/2011
You don't expect sad things to happen to our characters that can't be fixed, because we love them so much. But it's more realistic so I give you a pat on the back for that. (Meaning Angela's baby)

I don't think I could write that without erasing it and telling myself it's too mean and I love them too much to do that. xD

On a lighter note, I LOVED the usual B&B bantering. Especially when Bones threw her pillow at Booth, and then their little talk in bed. (: Three chapters in one day, you spoil me. ;_;
NCISaddict77 chapter 25 . 3/14/2011
wonderful chapter
cheysma2000 chapter 25 . 3/14/2011
I am very much enjoying your development of the characters.:)
MentalistLover13 chapter 25 . 3/14/2011
awwww, poor Angela!:( But very cute chapter!:)
bones35 chapter 25 . 3/14/2011
First of all, I loved the series of short banters; classic stuff!

And she let him read her book - 'mean ending'? Great stuff! And the nature of the book's ending with their own. What makes stories like yours so enticing is because they are based on some semblance of the characters; some OOC is Ok, of course, because it depicts the author's creativity. But, it sounds and 'feels' right.

Absolutely she will let him read her drafts; her commitment to him is total and this chapter continues a deeping love story that i enjoy read very much!