Reviews for Under the Mistletoe
anderberrybros chapter 1 . 11/30/2011

I am in such a Klaine Christmas mood right now. This is just amazing. I love your writing style; you make the characters HUMAN, which a lot of authors can't necessarily say they do. If you checked my favorites, you would find only four one-shots favorites with less than 10K words-but now I get to add this story to that list. It's so adorable, truly. I just want to snuggle with it. Would you mind?

Cute, cute, cute! You're marvelous, darling, with the little fluff and complete innocence you gave to Kurt and Blaine. Fantástico, mi amor!
anon chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
awwwwwww! SOO GOOD!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ahhhh, SO cute! :D
adjustshersails chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
so previous! I loved it.
TheUnderstatement chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Who cares if it's July? There's always an excuse for Klaine under the mistletoe.

I loved it.
maxdemon chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was... perfection. Loved it! :-)
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
awwww...i just found another jewel. this was so absolutely freaking sweet. i think i swooned a bit. that was great. i'll keep looking through your other stories, to see what surprises i find.
Fluffpudel chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Aw i love it :D
Nice anon chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This has got to be one of my favorite fics seriously :) and comparing Blaine to David Huxley! Perfection right there! I never thought about Blaine being like him but now it makes perfect sense :)

And I agree with the above comments; you capture Blaine and Kurt so well and you are probably most definitely one of my favorite klaine fic writers :)

This was seriously perfect I find that alot of klaine fics end in smut and while I'm not complaining sometimes it's a bit much and you balance it perfectly and your together we are the oceans is also a favorite of mine. So keep up the amazing work! :D
C chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is so beautiful!
pigfartss chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I am amazed at how tender and beautiful this fanfic is. I am also amazed why this doesn't have 894,017 reviews! You deserve more then 10! (11 now)

I just want to say you have talent, and I am not just saying , if you excuse me, I am going to add this to my favorites and bookmark this so I can find it whenever I want.

*disappears because I gots MAGIC*
nessyschu chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
ohwellyeah chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Gosh, this is beautiful. :) I read your longer fanfic, "Together We are the Oceans" before I read this, and also your quick one-shot fic after the REAL Klaine kiss. You really have a talent. You capture everything about Blaine and Kurt so well. You're one of the few fanfic writers I've read that is able to balance passion and tenderness in this relationship. The other fics I've read have either gone towards real smut, or just pure cheesiness. I love that you've been able to give the reader a little bit of both, mixed together. :) Your fics are perfect, in my opinion. I can't imagine a way to make them better.
lkfra chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
That story was very sweet, I liked it
rose-twilight82 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Aww. Very sweet. I'd love to see an epilogue with Kurt doing Defying Gravity to audition!