Reviews for Sanctuary
LillianSev chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Very good; excellent, in fact. You should continue this. The scenes at the ministry weren't quite in sync with the books, but that's to be expected; this is only a fan-fic, after all. Like I said: write more, but stay true to Rowling as you do so: Use the books, , potterwiki, and all other trusted canon sites as references; it helps, I promise. May the stars shine over you and the odds be ever in your favor. :)
Danica Napier chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Aww, love the whole story, and the ending cuz it was adorable! Great story
TheYoungTimpani chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Aww. Excellent story. I especially like the bit at the beginning where it's from Harry's perspective. You don't see that very often in R/T fics and it's really an interesting way to go.
HammersNStrings chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Very nice little one-shot. Quite well written. You used the alliteration very well, and didn't smother the reader with it (which I'm thankful for).

If you're going to be making a multi-chapter R/T fic, I absolutely cannot wait. For my own selfish reasons, I pray that it's AU and you allow them to live, but if you choose to follow canon, I can't blame you there.

I've been trying desperately to come up with a R/T one-shot, but I've reached a little bit of a block. Just ideas here and there, but nothing that I've been able to fully develop. Thanks to stories like this, though, things slowly start to solidify.

Thanks for the great fic, and I'm going to be putting you on my alert so that I can see this story when it comes out.