Reviews for Brewing Up a Little Love
dhamann7878 chapter 9 . 5/7
just discovered your stories and now I'm super sad because they have left me hanging
quadjot chapter 5 . 4/28
I really like the way you're working the love potion, it was fun watching him become obsessed with Hermione's hair and scheme to get rid of it, and not think there was anything strange with that idea. I also really like Blaise and Draco's conversation and friendship, I hope that continues to shine through. The exposition in that section wasn't as well-integrated into the story add in previous chapters, but it all seemed like pretty necessary information.
quadjot chapter 3 . 4/28
This chapter was hilarious! I live the image of Slughorn siding back in his chair, shielded, while laughing at the chaos. Good thing there aren't any regulations against abuse of power, or I would have never have had the chance to read this. Poor Ron and Harry, and by poor, I mean that was awesome!
quadjot chapter 2 . 4/28
Though it pains me to see Draco be so horrible, I think it's truer to his character than having him be all front. There's definitely fronting going on, but damn there is a lot of prejudice too, and growing out of that is a painful process. I love your Blaise, I'm hoping he'll be there for Draco. Parvati and Lavender were great too! I was glad Hermione reported Draco, even if she still tried to hide it from Ron and Harry.
quadjot chapter 1 . 4/28
I'm all buckled in to read this storybeen reading a bunch of serious ones, so I'm looking forward to a well-written school-era fic. I personally love stories that feature everyday interactions so we can see how they change each other's perspectives and how that, in turn, changes their other relationships and ripples ensue, etc. This one seems to be exactly that so I'm excited! My only nitpick (and it is truly a nitpick, and I'm perfectly happy ignoring it, it just struck mewhile Hermione wanting to do a slow-acting love potion makes perfect sense (harder, unique, seemingly less invasive), it does seem like it'd be harder to grade. Given the summary, I'm assuming Slughorn will be shown to work this to his advantage with Hermione and Draco, but it does seem like something Hermione would have considered or that Slughorn would have pointed out. Anyway, on to the next chapter!
acebabymilky chapter 9 . 2/11
Sigh, when will you update this one? Its been 4 years...i really like it
Psychotic Angel chapter 9 . 1/11
WTF?!

It is now Jan 12, 2016 and you still have not updated?! That is just... Lazy. When do Draco and Hermione get together? When do Pansy and Ron get together? And does Slughorn manage to find a cure for the potion? Dude seriously! You need to update this fanfic right now, at once, IMMEADIENTLY!
Psychotic Angel chapter 6 . 1/11
Okay, stroke of genius crossing over parts from some of your other stories with this one. I especially liked the bit with Sparkles.
Psychotic Angel chapter 4 . 1/11
Harry and his harking or Draco and Hermione. (I know the second wasn't an option but I still loved it!)
Psychotic Angel chapter 3 . 1/11
That was hilarious! Although I can't help feeling sorry for Hermione Ron and Snape...
Draco Drama chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
What happened to Draco and Hermione? O_o?
Draco Drama chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
A. Harry Harking after D.I.D's was my total favourite!
Draco Drama chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
:'D OMG! I have never laughed so hard in my life! Utterly brilliant!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Harry's harking after DIDs was the best.
DerangedDinosaur chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
Oh come on, it's been 4 years. Are you ever going to update?! Are you even alive?! You're my favourite author yet all your stories seem to be on hiatus :(