Reviews for Chronicles of the Melodies
Jennaya chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
Wow that was beautiful. Very nicely done. Thank you for such a story.
hifield chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Another good chapter. Loved how his visitor stayed and listened to the music - very touching ending. I'm not familiar with the songs so I'll have to go check them out on youtube.
hifield chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Loved Evan's version too . I looked the song up on youtube and it's beautiful - one to favorite!
hifield chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
This was really good ... love the story line and how can you go wrong with Toby Mac - great song!
Ealasaid Una chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
thank-you for writing this story. it is like glass of fresh water.
The Lady More chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
You kept true to your word Thou Shall Not Kill Major Evan Lorne *snickers*

This was a beautiful chapter. And it was also relatable.

Though I am not Christian...I am Jewish, but I found having any sort of faith to relate to is great to have in a challenging situation whether it be emotionally or physically like Evan was going through in this chapter.

This chapter also strangely reminds me of the Trial Scene in the wall by pink floyd.

Keep up the good work
IantojJackh chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
Reviewing the last three chapters here (didn't have time to read at work this afternoon:()

An amazing three chapters. Love how the first two weaved his homecoming and Jen's worry seamlessly. Amazing job.

And I just want to give Rodney a hug after that last chapter. Poor guy. Sweet how Lorne to give him the painting.
storywriter155 chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
WOW! It's awesome that you wrote a Christian story on here! Really good job!
storywriter155 chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
storywriter155 chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
why will i want to kill you? huh?
BrnEyesTX chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
what a intrusting twist at the end.. the whole story was very well done, I am happy to add a few more songs to my MP3. thank you
ladygris chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
"I believe." "I refuse." Wonderful lines! Sounds to me like Someone got ahold of you, as well. :)

Just a great story! Are you going to at least give us a proposal, maybe? If not, it's still probably my favorite thing you've ever written, if not on this entire website to date. I haven't found something that adequately expresses faith quite like this one yet.

Great work! Great songs!

Thank you for this.
storywriter155 chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
I'm a Christian too! Good chapter.
BrnEyesTX chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
*breathless*.. you have taken my breath away... I would say you have far succeeded your own challenge. can't wait to read the next chapter.
BrnEyesTX chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Warn a girl... talk about tissue *crying* this was such a balance of perfection! loved it and can't wait to read the other POV. *sniff sniff* still crying.. tear's of JOY!