Reviews for HermioneSeverus Watersports
Nirehtyls chapter 1 . 8/26
The desperation bit is spot-on!
will30 chapter 1 . 5/8
Not really sure why, but I loved this.
pokefan22546 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
You did pretty good, actually. I always have a habit of saying everything past tense when in first person, but you made it seem like it was happening right then. Exellent!
aslaug chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is great! Page breaks or no pagebreaks (am still trying to figure out how to edit my stories on FFN!)
CABRALFAN27 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Sorry, what I meant to say was you should make another one where Snape gets revenge and makes Hermione beg. :D Mwahahahahaha!
Ura Omote Author chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Don't listen to all the meanies. You DID warn them after all! I think this was very well written, I'm just sorry you got so many jerky reviewers.
CABRALFAN27 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
You should write another chapter/fic where Snape gets even and makes Hermione beg! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
People are stupid... don't listen to what naysayers say, especially about plot line. It was written clear in the description what the story would consist of, so negative comments regarding that just show who's too dumb to realize what they would and would not be comfortable with.

Personaly I thinkit was great, a little choppy starting out, and if you deside to write more I'd advise some deeper editing, but as far as flow and writing style, its very good. Keep it up :)

She Who He Loves (lazyness sometimes prevents me from logging in xD)
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
You have just made my day. I can't belive that it took me this long to think about looking for watersports in fanfiction!
Qwestiria chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
this is great!

please write another chapter!
Bbutterflyy chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
O_o love Harry Potter. Love Snape. Love watersports ESPECIALLY desperation and begging. YOU... are my hero. 3
Annabelle chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This makes no sense at all. But well written.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Queenie09 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I think I am truly in love with you!

put more of theses stories up!

many thanks for making my night

Queenie _
EmmAyech chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I really like POV since it's different from most, and the fact that you include omorashi. Just check your spelling and grammar, and you're off to a fantastic story.

Also, *tip* When writing smut, generally "penis" is not a sexy word. :)