Reviews for percy jackson and gods singing
Lmb111514 chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
This is great so far, please update again soon, I really want to see Percy, Callisto, and Triton preform!:)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Poseidons wife is Amphitrite
Awesomeness50000 chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Hall of Fame by The Script feat Will. for percy and his siblings
IzzyLuvsPie chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
OMGS BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS BY GREEN DAY IS MY FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME! GO GREEN DAY!
Awesome1313 chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
your story is great and funny please update!
Percabeth for the WIN chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Continue them please they are good
Awesome1234 chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Great job with the story I love it ! Please UPDATE!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
plz update already i keep coming to this story hopeing you updated but you haven't plz do
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Keep going plz update plz plz 0-0 puppy dog face
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
plz keep writting i suport you all the way p.s. percy once annabeth finds out it is a joke sorry percy blame hermes okay now RUN! p.p.s. annabeth calm down ahhhhhh not your dagger
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
It's good, update.
the-Gem-of-Olympus-and-the-Sea chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
did you quit this story if not then update plz!1
OnceAndFutureKingdom-MAXWOLF chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
C'MON!UPDATE PLEASE! I'm on edge wondering what will happen when it turns out they're not dead. Will Annabeth be happy? (obviously, but would she forget how she felt? Don't think so.) Will she kill Percy when she finds out he's alive? So many more questions. And I need answers! So... UPDATE!

Annabeth could sing "your song"? Maybe? Ellie Goulding. "yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen" Perfect! And you change the chorus line to "That I put down in words, how wonderful life WAS, WHEN you WHERE in the world." A bit of tears, even? It would work! I hope if writers block was stopping you from updating, this could help unblock your writer. or something.

Laters,