Reviews for Trekky Crossover
lordheaven chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
hi, well, the promise is interesting. I do hope you continue. There are a few typos here and there but otherwise it is ok. The characters are portrayed adequately.
Talon5Krrde chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
More please.
Chris Hill chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
It's really good. It's Beka and Rommie but other than that no problems. You've written each character as they are in the show. I cant wait for chapter 3!
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Oh I remember Andromeda, a rather old series, haven't thought about much until I discover the Andromeda wiki. Still the story looks good for a beginning, can't wait to see what you can do with the story.
Lordheaven chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
good start. It has potential. I thought though it is a trek crossover - shouldn't there be any indication of that other than the extra energy required for power...
darkfinder chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
strange it ran out so fast .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
interesting there's a new ship now .
mpalmer89 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
If you need any more help, just let me know!
tyger cub chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Interesting concept. Slightly confused on the Andromeda timeline tho... Dylan makes reference to the encounter with Trance's people; which I presume you are referring to Season 5; in which case neither Tyr nor Rev were still part of Andromeda's crew? Also just keep in mind to capitalise names (ie Rommie)in Chap 1. I do love the idea that energy expenditure is different in each universe. Can't wait to see what happens next...
Dericof Diname chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
There you go, 5 reviews

Interesting concept, I want to see Tyr exchanging warrior songs and stories with the Klingons.

Hope you still want to continue the story.

As a suggestion, don't start a review per chapter war, nobody wins.
mwjen chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Looks good so far, hope to read more.
Darklight chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
like the crossover, can't wait to see how Andromeda stands up to other ships, but that her energy levels drop 7 times faster, how going to keep functional and powered up.

Get more chapters out
Lariun chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I like it so far, but it's only the first chapter. I'm interested to see where you go with this. It reads well and I think your doing great so far.
BoardMadScientist chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I'm not sure if Dylan is having a bad day or may be out of character as he always seemed to be the incurable optimuist towards any one or species. For other reviews that's difficult as what you've got is too short to get a feel for where the plot is going. All we're getting is a picture of Dylan Hunt, to quote a line from startrek 6, as a member of the Homo Sapians only club... But from the title and what you written so far I have no idea what way your taking it or how you'll integrate star trek (AU, wormholes, rifts in space, trance piloting slipstream again, Q, Some Buck Rogers frozen in time theme, etc)