Reviews for Firefly
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Continue this story please! _
Queerapika chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Ah, so the passenger is cute little Himawari. *squee* Aw... she's just so cute and Watanuki is very much IC in this one. (Oh, I love it when he gets upset, even though poor Doumeki-kun hasn't actually done anything.) Kuro-chan's appearance in this chapter is just too short. -.- But it's nice to find out about the characters a little bit more. But Tomoyo never mentioned how Fai came to the ship, or did I miss something? (Maybe that's not a story appropriate for an innocent little girl? 8D )

And so Sakura was already pregnant when Syaoran was hired at the ship... ts, naughty and careless boy, fathering a child is not a good idea when one is unemployed.

Ah, well... I'm glad that you kept Kurogane's and Doumeki's weapon skills in the story, for a Sci-Fi-Western is not quite something where one would expect archers or swordsmen (but honestly, this art of war is just sexy... /), though Mal had an actual duel once.

And the name you chose for the ship is just perfect.

Can't wait to read a new chapter,

TrueDespair chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Man, I forgot that Himawari's the new person on the ship. Watanuki's like the best person to talk to (I would talk to him XD) and i LOVE this line he said.

Doumeki: "Oh."

Watanuki:"AND TALK LIKE YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE AN EDUCATION, YOU BARBARIC OAF!

Oh man, that's a new one. XD

and thank goodness, Tomoyo warned the girl about the "noise" that goes on in the ship. I think Himawari would be a bit freaked out if not. XD

Lovely chapter~! _

Queerapika chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Argh, so far I am really interested in the story. Fai makes one hell of a captain (His Kudan was Windam, after all ) and Kurogane is a good Captain. I mean, he's more gruff Than Mal Reynolds but comparing characters is just not what this fic is about, right? I noticed that you put no pairings in the description, but you will imply some of them, eh? (Despite the rather obvious SyaoSaku-Fluff. I wonder if Tsubasa will be a boy or a girl too... or maybe the baby is genderless or a hermaphrodite - with the Alliance' strange experiments on human beings in mind, one cannot guess how strange this story might be.

Subaru is a good choice as the physician, after all he wanted to be a vet in Tokyo Babylon. And with Kamui by his side, there is at least one pair of twins on the ship.

And I'm glad they have a seer on board, not a Companion (I hated Inara) and I'm glad that it's Tomoyo. I bet they have sooo much fun teasing their captain. (BTW - I'm not so sure about the position of Syaoran and Doumeki at the ship. Someone has to take care of the Firefly. And the ship needs a name, too!)

And I wonder if there will be someone like River in the story... but on the other hand, Fai's crazy enough.

And no, there is not a real point behind this review, all I want to say is: I NEED MORE OF THIS!

Greets, Leia

P.S.: the passenger is Oruha, right? Just guessing.
Queerapika chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Okay, so now I know, this story will be just as hopeless and sad as Tsubasa and no matter which one of the (Flourite?) brothers is infected, I will feel sorry for both of them.

But do you really think that someone who actually loves Tsubasa AND Firefly would stop this story, even if it will cause him or her pain that the characters are hurt? If all, I'm even more interested now.

Wow, I'm a masochist. XD

TrueDespair chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Haha! What a funny chapter with Fai being...well Fai. XD Watanuki's a cook (no surprise there) and Tomoyo's there along with Subaru and Kamui. (Yay~!) and...well i know you said SyaoSaku but i never even imagine that Sakura would already having a baby on the way. I mean holy crap! XD What a very family-like chapter~! _

TrueDespair chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Man, I can imagine a silhouette of two people in this scene. I'm going to take a crack and say that it has something to do with..Tokyo Babylon? I haven't read much of it but have heard of it so it's guessing fir me. XD

Anyway, a very dark short chapter. _

TrueDespair chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh cool~! Just like that i get suck in. *A sucker for occasional Sci-fi* XD. I'm already loving it~! And thank you so much for dedication; though i still don't feel like i deserve it. *blushes*

I guess though i will be rooting for SyaoSaku anyhow. (Love the pairing; the very few HET pairing that i truly like) _