Reviews for Bound
cherrypopper11 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I really appreciated reading your story :)
Mello-The-Melon chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
O-O Oh my... This is so beautifully written! 8D

I love it! Kaname's personality is perfect :)

Really really detailed, lovely read, thank you :)
yuki-eevee chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
You did a really good job on Zero and Kaname.

I wish there was a second chapter. T-T
iBunnyxD chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Awsome~story~! ;D

I love it sooo farr! xD

And don't worry, Zero wasn't acting too whiny or helpless! He was cute! And as I read.. it did seem like you might have had trouble characterizing Kaname.. but it was still good! They all stayed in character! ;]

And when you characterized Kaname.. I thought he seemed super mysterious in this chapter! Idk why.. I just do! xD He seemed to have a mysterious air going around him haha. Does that make sense? 0-0" Like, when he said, "So it is true; the eyes never lie.." or at the end, whenhe whispered to Zero about seeing him later.. I just had no idea what was going on in his head! xD Mysterious~~

Oh well.. I hope I make sense. Hahah. Don't mind me if I don't o"

Anyways... hope you update soon! And srrry if my comment is tooo long! xD I'm just starting to like this story alot!.. so I write alot! So it encourages u more, which might get u writing more of the next chapter! So there's an update sooner! _ Haha.
deka chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
ooooooooooooh~ i really loved this. . .

i loved how the characters stayed true to their manga/anime selves. . . and i could tell you really tried to portray that , thank you for such a wonderful one-shot, although i would really love to read a sequel? 0 hehe~ wonderful read~
1Vari1E1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That story was fantastic! I haven't seen many Vampire Knight episodes but I think you wrote Zero and Kaname perfectly, Zero with his uncertainty and a little bit of angst (and you didn't overdo the angst/whining at all) and Kaname with his control but kindness and reasonability. Your vocabulary is amazing (and so is your grammar, punctuation andd spelling) and the way you string sentences together is perfect. You are a truly amazing author. Seriously.

I don't think many people (I didn't either at first) understand the amount of effort and thought goes into detailed stories like these. You make it seem effortless though (given the level of perfection you did the detail to) and (shhhh! don't tell anyone) but I'm really glad you didn't put smut in there. I'm sure you could've written it well but I love those stories where there's sexual tension but they don't actually put lemons in it. You had my face pressed up against the computer, I loved your story. Seriously.
irmina chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
this is awesome.
lili974WOLF chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
salut, je suis française! j'aime beaucoup ta fcition! le caractère des personnages sont respecté et j'adore ça! dommage qu'il n'y ai pas de suite! kiss
LuanRina chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Very well-written, interesting and sweet.I enjoyed reading and both Kaname-sama and Zero-chan turned out great *nods approvingly* Hope to see more KxZ from you some time in the future :D Pretty please? *puppy eyes*
Love332 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
So awesome chapter! Really loved it!

You really wrote Zero well! Yeah! So happy that Kaname and Zero have a bond!

He he! Zero became so agrassive kissing Kaname like that! *giggle*
unlikelyplace02 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
so sweet ~
Arabella D chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
A very sweet story ... I hope that you continue this (till when everything would eventually turn out to be fine!)
mpiedz chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
so sweet, I hope you can continue till they're confess each others
24Tears chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Very well put story! I like the Kaname and Zero action going on :)