Reviews for Stay Or Leave
Gratsu-of-fire-and-ice chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Noooo u can't finish it there :( its too good
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Loved it... So good! I cried
HoothootOwls chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I fucking loved it SOOOO much!
Jori-Ellitoria chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I cannot even right now like...I'm drowning in my tears and the Reck feels. Are. Real.
alt-eredboy chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Omg this was amaaaaaziiing *rolls* I always like these types of stories cause its just so interesting and unf I love it when it's well written and you my dear are a really great writer! Damn I love this
JustR chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Your writing is so good. I enjoy this style.

I'm not sure if you're still writing (but I hope you are).

Please continue!
Vonn River chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Gaaaah that had me going :D Nice!
Honor chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Really solid one shot, sexy, deep, emotional, powerful. Certainly showed a different side of Beck were aren't used to seeing, I know it's a oneshot, but please consider doing a sequel, or at least another Beck Robbie piece, these characters have great chemistry.
Mylover13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I love this chapter, iT(s so cute and sad. But i love ends
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
that was so cute i love this story first one i ever red and it is really amazing
deaththekidsgirl8 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
that was a good story 3 i looooooooooooooved it
Nehan Shinzui34 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Ok, so I remember reading this and it was like my second Reck fanfiction I'd ever read. The first one was the boy with the puppet, which was also pretty amazing. This story was fantastic and realistic and it's really what got me into Reck in the first place(was totally inspired by this and the other one)and you've written some other fics on here that I really like so...

yeah, I'm kinda tired and disoriented so sorry if this is really incoherent or rambly but...ughhh

Anywho, I only wish there were more Robbie/Beck fics out here like yours! Lovee!
babyourenotalone chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh my gosh. That was sooo good!
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This was wonderful. You really caught the whole Beck/Robbie relationship while also keeping the individual characters in character as well. Their whole dynamic made complete sense to me in this and I loved how it worked but was also dysfunctional; happy but sad at the same time. Overall, this was amazing.
Decipher Philosophy chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh my gosh! I'm so glad I'm not alone! I truly love your story!