Reviews for Testing Your Tolerance
GoldenSnitch123 chapter 40 . 8/15/2013
Screw the bet is right. What a sweet story. I'll be sure to check out your other one.
AriaMizakiSaryia chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Okay i am in love with your stories! This one has me fangirling so much! You are an amazing writer!
xXBelieverXx chapter 35 . 6/20/2013
That had to have been the funniest thing I have ever read on fanfiction OMG! I DAMAND A RE-GRADE! LOL
Guest chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
This chapter was pretty dumb. The rest of it has been pretty good though.
katiekat2251 chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
WOW this fanfic is AMAZING wowowowowow pleeeeaasseee write more even though I havent read half of it yet im a dramione shipper and yours us ine of the best! :-)
awceagle chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
From your description she would like fine and presentable. Who knows with a little facial and some makeup she would be quite pretty. Otherwise she would look like a librarian or a university professor.
awceagle chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
It would have helped in your story, chapter 4 of Testing Your Tolerance, in which Malfoy charmed Hermione's clothes that you give a short description of her clothes. Additionally, you could have explained why Hermione decided not to borrow someone's else clothes.
awceagle chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
LOLOLOLOL!

I love it!
starry eyed dreamers chapter 39 . 12/30/2012
Aww, this was so cute and sweet! Them pranking each other was hilarious, although I felt bad for Draco once or twice. I loved how he thought the pink in his hair made him look 'sexier' and their first kiss was remarkable, although I got really impatient foor it :) And the epilogue was amazing! I loved how lighthearted it was, and didnt find Draco or Hermione way too unrealistically OOC. It bugged me a teensy bit that you completely skipped over the war, but I think I understand why. :D really I loved this!
FlowerPainter chapter 39 . 12/6/2012
K now I'm signed in a can favorite this :) LOVE this story! It was excellent! I look forward to reading more things form you in the future :)
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 40 . 12/5/2012
Amazing!
FlowerPainter chapter 40 . 12/4/2012
I absolutely love this story! It was on of the cutest Dramiones I have read! Love it!
draconisX23 chapter 39 . 11/27/2012
great story! :)
Guest chapter 40 . 10/31/2012
i loved it more with every chapter
HiddenHayden chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
Students can't just go out of Hogwarts...and Weasley's Wizard's Wheezes is in Diagon Alley, but anyhoo! Great chapter! Thank you! Draco9 is so evil! I love this little game of one-up-man-ship!
1,392 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »