Reviews for Testing Your Tolerance
HiddenHayden chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Yay! I got my scene about the jealousy - sort of! Loved it! Thank you for writing it! :)
HiddenHayden chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Hehe! Slapping - right ;) I get it ;) Nice chapter! And I actually like the shortness of them - it's handy :)
HiddenHayden chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Great chapter! Yay! No we just have to wait for Blaise to tell Draco that he like's Hermione! Yay!
HiddenHayden chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Hehe! Great! I'd love it if guys started asking her out etc etc and Draco get really jealous! That'd be great! And so funny!
HiddenHayden chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Hehe! Great, funny chapter! Well done, loving it ;)
HiddenHayden chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Another great one! Love all the Hermione annoying him and stuff ;)
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I like this story so far! It's great! I'm pretty sure Draco has feeling's for Hermione, and this whole bet was a sham! It sound's like something he'd do ;)
MarriedtoDraco chapter 39 . 8/12/2012
The story was sooooooo sweeeeeeeeet! absolutely amazing concept and a lot of imagination would have gone into this! kudos! All thnx for keeping it light and simple and so also very gradual.. it suited them! amazing work! 3
loving my insanity chapter 39 . 8/11/2012
this was an amazing story
loving my insanity chapter 32 . 8/11/2012
omg that was funny as heack he was just oh shit i messed it up bye but your an amazing author
loving my insanity chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
omg this is amazing i have been laughing my a** off and it's only neen 4 chapters
fara chapter 39 . 8/9/2012
i finished it! it's actually a nice story if you put ooc in the first, you changed everyone's characters, that was brave lol since there are not-so-nice reviewers here, but i like it either way :) the plot moved fast at the first or so chapter, and really slow in the middle, with all the random events you put up, all was cute, but yeah, random lol, so keep it up dear, keep writing :))
jadexavier92 chapter 40 . 8/6/2012
Loved it!
justmeagaininpink chapter 35 . 8/5/2012
I DEMAND A RE-GRADE!
hilarious!
Ms Marauder98 chapter 39 . 8/2/2012
I really really loved your story! Though I did find that some of the characters acted oddly at times, it wasn't so bad that I couldn't stand it, just a little poetic liberty :P But really, it was great. I DEFINITELY want to be in Draco heaven! 3 So jealous of Hermione :P
1,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »