Reviews for Testing Your Tolerance
fara chapter 39 . 8/9/2012
i finished it! it's actually a nice story if you put ooc in the first, you changed everyone's characters, that was brave lol since there are not-so-nice reviewers here, but i like it either way :) the plot moved fast at the first or so chapter, and really slow in the middle, with all the random events you put up, all was cute, but yeah, random lol, so keep it up dear, keep writing :))
jadexavier92 chapter 40 . 8/6/2012
Loved it!
justmeagaininpink chapter 35 . 8/5/2012
I DEMAND A RE-GRADE!
hilarious!
Ms Marauder98 chapter 39 . 8/2/2012
I really really loved your story! Though I did find that some of the characters acted oddly at times, it wasn't so bad that I couldn't stand it, just a little poetic liberty :P But really, it was great. I DEFINITELY want to be in Draco heaven! 3 So jealous of Hermione :P
SiriuslyMe3 chapter 39 . 8/1/2012
D'awww :D
your story actually managed to make me laugh out loud
Dramione is my absolute favourite 3
Nessa16-92 chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
So first off... Good effort. You may want to put an OOC warning as everyone is slightly OOC, I think that's mainly you just using weird changes in character profile to benefit your plot in the way you want it... Eg. Hermione playing quidich and changing Draco to chaser just so they can play against each other that's just lazy writing... But I guess everyone has there own style in making plot move forward. For me it was a bit to slow and nothing really happens and it was weird and out of Harry potter world context a lot! Which is fine for some people I guess, but nice try, you didn't make horrible grammar mistakes so good for you.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 32 . 7/23/2012
Wow, um, I can't buy that Bellatrix would just be all "She's a muggle-born, eh ok" so easily...

And why is Draco wearing black jeans and a shirt to a formal party? If Hermione's in a gown, he should be in a suit at least.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Hermione playing Quidditch? Um...not this side of never. Seriously.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh my!
PWNAGENINJA chapter 33 . 7/10/2012
Man I Love Blaise
PWNAGENINJA
PWNAGENINJA chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Ok this was an amusing chapter. :D
Your sense of humour is awesome and I'm laughing at every chapter
I also love how you're bringing them closer together despite the bet :D
Great job
PWNAGENINJA
delenda chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
* gasps * did Hermione just leave before class ended? :)
To infinite and beyond chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Cute story!
ShaThePotterGeek chapter 40 . 7/7/2012
That was the best Dramione fanfiction I've read in a long time! I couldn't stop reading it! I didn't think it would be that good, but it was! Please write more of Dramione fanfics! I really love the style of your writing! Truly magnificent! It's a must read! :)
Seonaid Mist chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
"I raised my hand, and Draco rolled his eyes.

"Miss...Granger." said Professor Snape, looking a bit confused."

Best bit ever. Gotta love Snape. xD