Reviews for Testing Your Tolerance
SiriuslyMe3 chapter 39 . 8/1/2012
D'awww :D
your story actually managed to make me laugh out loud
Dramione is my absolute favourite 3
Nessa16-92 chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
So first off... Good effort. You may want to put an OOC warning as everyone is slightly OOC, I think that's mainly you just using weird changes in character profile to benefit your plot in the way you want it... Eg. Hermione playing quidich and changing Draco to chaser just so they can play against each other that's just lazy writing... But I guess everyone has there own style in making plot move forward. For me it was a bit to slow and nothing really happens and it was weird and out of Harry potter world context a lot! Which is fine for some people I guess, but nice try, you didn't make horrible grammar mistakes so good for you.
TheLadyJaye chapter 32 . 7/23/2012
Wow, um, I can't buy that Bellatrix would just be all "She's a muggle-born, eh ok" so easily...

And why is Draco wearing black jeans and a shirt to a formal party? If Hermione's in a gown, he should be in a suit at least.
TheLadyJaye chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Hermione playing Quidditch? Um...not this side of never. Seriously.
TheLadyJaye chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh my!
PWNAGENINJA chapter 33 . 7/10/2012
Man I Love Blaise
PWNAGENINJA
PWNAGENINJA chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Ok this was an amusing chapter. :D
Your sense of humour is awesome and I'm laughing at every chapter
I also love how you're bringing them closer together despite the bet :D
Great job
PWNAGENINJA
Laenaya chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
* gasps * did Hermione just leave before class ended? :)
To infinite and beyond chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Cute story!
ShaThePotterGeek chapter 40 . 7/7/2012
That was the best Dramione fanfiction I've read in a long time! I couldn't stop reading it! I didn't think it would be that good, but it was! Please write more of Dramione fanfics! I really love the style of your writing! Truly magnificent! It's a must read! :)
Seonaid Mist chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
"I raised my hand, and Draco rolled his eyes.

"Miss...Granger." said Professor Snape, looking a bit confused."

Best bit ever. Gotta love Snape. xD
Guest chapter 32 . 7/5/2012
One thing that had me wondering about this chapter...didn't Bella torture Hermione during the war? :3
If so, I hardy doubt the two would have greeted each other happily...

SORRREE. I can be a biatch at times .
Apart from that, love the story 3
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
too many lyrics but overall a good chapter! do you have a beta? if not, you should get one, and if so, get a better one lol. )
Junebert chapter 40 . 7/4/2012
I loved this fanfiction! You have a real talent! This was so fun to read! I wonder where Rose got sorted...?
Junebert chapter 18 . 7/2/2012