Reviews for Sanya's predicament
RandomWriterPerson chapter 4 . 3/22
It's been ages, literally years since the last update... is this dead?

I really hope not, this is waaaaay too interesting tojust stop here and is just getying to the good part.
Not to mention I really wanna see Erica and Trude get together in the future.

If it's dead, maybe put the fic up for adoption?
This is just too much of a masterpiece to let go to waste...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
Is this story dead now?
Steveaaml chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
This was very funny. I wish there had been more!
Otaku of Anime chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I love this story. Please continue to update. Also, when will it get to the you-know-what stuff?
arkhamangel827 chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
It ain't dead, is it?
Unethical AI chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Haha, that was great! I totally love this story and pairing! Will you incorporate any potential couples (Yoshika and Lynne plz)? Nice writing!
icegirl1 chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
DON'T LOOK AT SANYA LIKE THAT!
BbK2442 chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
So they need "practice", eh? This is definitely one of the best sex humor stories I've ever read. It kind of reminds me of Seitokai Yakuindomo. Please update soon.
Obssesed Nuker chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Really hope you update this some time soonish, it is bleeding hilarious. Also: deathly curious if Lynne and Miyajufi wound up thinking of each other...
symbiotic chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
Absolutely one of the cutest and perhaps most hilarious Strike Witches fanfics I've ever seen. Great work and I look forward to seeing more.
darkwillowsborednow chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Please please please continue this! Please!
AchvfreeC1 chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
This entire thing was funny as all hell. Looking forward to updates :)
Flanker 33 chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Oh my gawd! Where should I start? First of all, your fanfic is awesome! I love how suggestive you write and how you play with the thoughts of the reader. I'm reading a sad Eilanya fanfic as well as yours so this is a nice counterpart. I hope you continue writing soon and that there will be a load of new chapters, like forever would be great :D
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
please continue this it's highly entertaining and well written :)
Akirio-chan chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
More! x3 I just love this story!